Drivers Meeting

C.C.Speedway

There will be a Drivers meeting at the track for all classes and anyone wishing to help out Tuesday Dec. 5th at 7 p.m. weather permitting.in case of bad weather or if you have questions call Dan at 361-332-9716

dan put me in at number # 11 place in super stock of mark , and 17 for ken and nuber 23 for lance in texas thrund please think you.

:) Dan,

Can we do this thing via tele-conference so I can see what's happening from IRAQ or will you provide me some minutes of the meeting? I want to try and run one of the tracks this upcoming year with the SS car I'm partnered up on. Anyone else can shoot me some info that would be great. Thanks! :)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Does anyone know what the meeting is about?I dont think I can make it,too far to drive.Will this be a rules meeting to make more rules for me or a promotional type meeting?I am and always have been a supporter of CC Speedway.I love the fact that they cater to the average racer rather than a handfull of well off "super teams" or some hi dollar class.It truly is your track next door for family entertainment.And I love the fan involvement.I have been cheered and booed but never ignored.I find myself getting caught up in excitment watching other races Im not in,you cant help it because its in the air.Its fun to watch a few traveling classes race our track and find out how good of drivers they really are as this track is definately challangeing.Gobs of horsepower dont put you in the front,good handeling and driving do.I love the fact that the fast cars start in the rear and everyone gets a chance to race in traffic,unlike some tracks and series that put their fast cars in front so they will not crash trying to get to the front.(that sounds really stupid to me )I love the fact that every racer and every team is considered an important part of the show no matter how fast they are.I love the way everyone tries to help a racer who gets in trouble by a crash or mechanical problem.I love the fact that they have the best safty crews in the business.And the best food.And a near 60 year history that is unmatched by any track I know of.I raced there some in my 20s a little more in my 30s (outlaws) a lot in my 40s and 50s.I was born in 1950,2 years after the track was born.Theres just something magical about this place.Prehaps it spirits of all people involved over the years.Anyone who does not experience this track is really missing something special.Good luck with the meeting,please post results Wed someone if possible. G.B. aka Thumper

:) Dan,

Can we do this thing via tele-conference so I can see what's happening from IRAQ or will you provide me some minutes of the meeting? I want to try and run one of the tracks this upcoming year with the SS car I'm partnered up on. Anyone else can shoot me some info that would be great. Thanks! :)

Dan,

Same question buddy? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived