07 plans?

• 1 month later...

Mini... THR is in the middle of fine tuning their schedules...

Info I do know Is there will be just about the same race dates as this year...

Example Hobbies/SS/Grands Ran 11 races....

We should start sometime in April as previous years.. with practice in march/april time..

Thats about all any of us know...

Are you planning on Racing THR?

I'm going to run with the TPS next year

:D Welcome!!

seem.s to be a nice fellow .we have pm.ed each other with info .. i told him he has to really watch out for you lloyld . cuz you a lunatic. just hope i didnt stear him wrong lol .now i need to get with him to see if he has any ideals on how to do away with those buggers .

Thank you Gentlemen. I'm looking forward to a fun year.

mini 9 we may get mad at each other .as all racers do .but the bottom line is we have fun .and 99 percent of the time we forget what made us mad . have you got togetther with neil to get your numbers for next year .

I agree. I belive 99.9% of the time accidents are just aracing thing, Some times driver could have made better choices to advoid those accidents but thats just racing. Membership info already sent to Neil and registered as the #9.

Thank you Gentlemen. I'm looking forward to a fun year.

mini 9 we may get mad at each other .as all racers do .but the bottom line is we have fun .and 99 percent of the time we forget what made us mad . have you got togetther with neil to get your numbers for next year .

Archived