What is going on with STS.

racingfan727

So who is runing the track? Is Gary still there? Did Owen run him off? If so I am sorry to hear that, he was the one who took care of it. I guess it's all down hill from here. Know telling whats going to happen on the track now that Owen is ( if the rumors are true) running all by him self. Guess he will have to actuly work on the track now.lol

This kind of rumor does nothing but cause problems for the folks who are doing their best to run any racing enterprise, be it a track or a series.

How about posting your real name and telling us where you got this information? Otherwise, you're just posting a rumor that can only cause problems for someone.

Nick Holt

Hey Racefan 727,

Be a good racefan and a good person and call Owen directly and ask him these questions.I can bet you will get a answer to any question pertaining to STS if you call him.If you need his numbers anyone on here can give them to you.I dont even race there or live close to there but I can tell you that this is a top notch race track and nobody needs nonsense like that spread around at any track.Be a man or woman and call Owen. Thanks Mr Big Ed

Didn't you hear? Brian France bought it, Bill is coming out of retirement to run it, they're hiring rebelracewriter(Because he is so loyal to the France's and NA$CAR) for their PR and Owen is going to do track cleanup. You knew all of this you weren't supposed to let the cat out of the bag. :blink::blink::huh:

:angry: To ALL,

On a serious note, just a couple of things to remember about these guys running this track. The track is not their only jobs. They do have full time jobs, and they bust there asses out there to have a track for you/us to race at. They do an awesome job holding down both. They put in as many hours in keeping the track up as most of you/us do working at our regular jobs do. :angry:

:PThank You Gary, Owen, Steve, Mike, and all the rest of you guys who come out after working hours to get this track ready for the drivers, fans, and the not so welcome critics. :P

:o I'm sure they would welcome a loud mouth out there to help them with all that work they do. Try it some time and you'll have a better appreciation for what they do. Shape up or ship out as we say in the military. :o

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Since your just a fan, why dont you go help.

if your talking to desert cop . he.s fighting for your a.&& in iraq .id bet he.d. love to help if he was home ..id bet he would love for you to go on over there and take his place .so he could work on the track .atliest here he wont have to look . over. above side to side . under . behind him .and anything else to stay alive working on the track.

Settle down guys, just remember some people don't think before they get the computer courage and say things that they think will be hurtfull to a person and they don't think that they will possibly effect one of the best things going in CC as far as racing goes. I'm very glad to have a dirt track locally to race at and we all have to help keep it going.

:huh: 727 :huh: is exactly the [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/06] I was refering to, and thanks Steve, Greg, Manny T., and Oldtimer. [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/06] Then try and hide behind that name. Nick it's time to engage the IP cathcher and send one directly to his computer. Technology is so wonderful!!

:angry: It will be easy to find me, because the car I'll be driving will have "Desert Cop" across the Roof. Come see me will ya. :angry:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

STS is got to be the nicest track around, and I have run the once this year and was treated the best, its nice when you go to a track you have never run before and the promoter personaly comes up to you and thanks you for coming, I plan on running there for the Turkey race and next year for sure. Have been going there to watch for years till it closed down. Im just glad Owen and crew have a nice track to run at, it shows in car count and fan count that there doing a great job, keep up the great job STS

your title is what do you think?

AMROUTEN@YAHOO.COM...OR...RACINGFAN727

WELL IF YOUR GONNA POST TRASH AND ASK WHAT I THINK ....HERE WE GO:

1) YOU'RE A HATER CAUSE YOU GOT KICKED OUT CAUSE YOU CAN'T MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..

2)YOUR DRIVER TALKS ALOT OF CRAP AND DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BUT WRECK EVERYONE ON THE TRACK

3)YOU HAVE A VENDETTA CAUSE YOU [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/06]

4) YOUR CREW IS PRETTY GOOD AT DEFLATING TIRES..THAT I'LL GIVE YA

5)AND I THINK YOU'LL HAVE FUN AT CCSPEEDWAY, CAUSE THANKFULLY YOU WON'T BE AT THE DIRT TRACK!!!

AND REMEMBER, YOU ASKED WHAT I THOUGHT!!

OH YEAH ...

l

l

l

l

l

l >>>>>>> SEE YA..............OUT!!!

hay this is car #7 my sister is not running down the track. what she is running down is the way Owen is always protecting his buddies. and what i mean by that is car #47 & 45, because Joey himself came to car #27s pit area and tried to fight with him and when we were asking him to leave the pit area and go back to his own pit area he said to my face that he could do waht ever he wanted at that track "sts" and get away with it, because nothing would be done about it. when me and a few other drivers went over to owen and talked to him about it, he didnt seem to want to hear about it. that is why i feel that he favors them than other drivers. and this is just how i feel about it. and ( I DID NOT GO OVER, NOR DID ANYBODY THAT IS ON MY PIT CREW SLASHED JOIES TIRE. AND WHEN I WENT TO OWEN AND TOLD HIM THAT I HAD NOTHING TO TOO WITH IT AND OFFERED TO BUY A NEW TIRE FOR HIS TRUCK OWEN TOLD ME NO AND TO DROP IT. SO I DID. BUT OTHERS CANT.) all i wanted to do was have a place to race, and yes i know i do have a temper some times, but others do too. ps. I WAS NOT BAND FROM THE TRACK, i was just told to leave for that night. i said i was not going back to that track, until owen can apoligize to my mother for putting his finger in her face when she tried to talk to him. thats it for now.

Oh nevermind the website shows neither has won a race this year. In fact they aren't even leading the points. Also the 45 has made 1 less race than the other guys. Isn't that because he was barred for 1 race because of poor sportsmanship or something like that. Owen does the best he can.

HEY 7 AND 27, WE DRIVERS AT THE DIRT TRACK HAVE NO USE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL WHO SLAM OWEN AND THE STS CREW. IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA WHAT IT TOOK TO STEP UP AND TRY TO GET A DIRT TRACK OPEN, SO WE COULD PLAY, U WOULDN'T TALK CRAP. THAT PLACE WAS A DUMP AND GOING NOWHERE FAST, WHEN THEY TOOK THE INCINTIVE AND RAN WITH IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF BOUGHT PLEASONTON. I HAPPEN TO CONSIDER MYSELF A GOOD FRIEND OF OWEN'S AND CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND, BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. I HAVE BEEN ON A FEW OF THE JUDGEMENT CALLS AND DECISIONS AND NEVER WOULD THINK ABOUT TALKING CRAP ON THE INTERNET ABOUT AN OFFICIAL. [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/06] STEP UP, OR HAVE FUN AT CC NEXT YEAR [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/06]

Archived