HMP winter series

ACE44

The first race in the winter series is November 25th.

I don't recall any other dates but I think there is 1 race each in December and January and then 2 in February and 1 at the beginning of March. The summer season starts in late March and has 16 dates; roughly every other week ending in November.

If I remember correctly the Winter Seires is basically the normal weekly summer show except for Sportsman Late Models. And, it's a daytime deal something like 10am to 6pm.

HMP Winter Series Schedule- Nov.25-Dec.9-Jan.20-Feb.17-March.3-(11AM-4PM) it will feature Pro late models,Sportsman late models,Sportsman modifieds,Hobby stocks,Allison legacys,Thunder roadsters,Legends and Bandoleros.Everyone says it's laid back and fun.All the dates look good for me except Turkey weekend!! :(

Yes, we were allowed to run the American Racers for our first race in Houston. That was a concession Randy had made to make it a little easier on teams that were trying to see what the Pro Late Models were all about. I can tell you, though, we would have been alot better (and faster) on the Goodyear's (at least 2 tenths as we were told). I think we are also considering running a couple of the winter dates as well, but the main goal is to get the car ready to run with the Pro Late Models next year.

Archived