MINI STOCK

RobbinsSr

paved 125 dirt maybe 90 to 100 .front paved 700 to 750 .dirt 45o maybe 500 .less or more

Do you have any Idea what the stock rear springs are?

somewhere around 70 pounds it was 20 years ago when we found someone that could rate then .. but after going to after market springs i wont go back .we still have two cars that have stock rear springs in them .use to de.arch. one car i know bought 90 pound rear springs and they were no better than the stock .. we have 150 in the car we race but i did some fine tuneing on them .they were just alittle to much .figured they would be but got them anyway .

Mini are you plaining on running STS race on the 11th. If so just run it the way you have it now im sure it will work. Iv seen people just run stock springs hardly any camber in the right front and haul ass on the dirt and the asphault. HIs name is Bobby Smith old GB knows him.

he.s not makeing himself clear on his intentions .more could help him if he would speak up with more of his plans .pintos are what we race other than a few mustangs over the last 20 years or so .

Right now just looking at doing the big shows on dirt. Our track did away with our class and I'm not convinced our chances of winning are real good in the TPS, it seams like the front wheel drives have the advantage there.

Mainly just really frustrated that the minis are going away at most of the dirt tracks except for the big shows. The cars are out there(HOT had 29 show up last friday and more on saturday)

Archived