Thanks Oldtimer & Bigfat

kn1ghtblade

your welcome it might make you a racer some day .and bigfat thanks for taking it for us .knight have to work on the car for next year .i may drive its a scary thought .pm if you need anything i can help you with eventhow you.ll be driveing a big car .i maybe able to help . and bigfat i finaly got to watch you race . the verdict is still out on that one .nah you looked good missed a few wrecks untill ........................................ . <_<

Yeah big told me about his crash... Man that sucks, but he did say it didnt hurt the car too bad... :)

Yeah I go get my tranny later this week or this comming weekend, motor goes to machine shop 2 weeks later and sometime embetween all that my cage should be here... :) Man there is alot of work involved in gutting these cars, and I thought that would be the easy part... LoL :)

Hey oldtimer I might take you up on that help, when I get to the testing and tunning faze I might need to go down there and bring you up here to teach me how to drive at SAS.. LoL LoL Although my car is alot bigger than a pinto.. :) :) ;)

Yeah big told me about his crash... Man that sucks, but he did say it didnt hurt the car too bad... :)

Yeah I go get my tranny later this week or this comming weekend, motor goes to machine shop 2 weeks later and sometime embetween all that my cage should be here... :) Man there is alot of work involved in gutting these cars, and I thought that would be the easy part... LoL :)

Hey oldtimer I might take you up on that help, when I get to the testing and tunning faze I might need to go down there and bring you up here to teach me how to drive at SAS.. LoL LoL Although my car is alot bigger than a pinto.. :) :) ;)

dont know aboult that driveing part .you either have what it takes or you dont . some poeple learn how to dance really fast some will never learn . i used to teach danceing . which one are you .it will help you if you can go to one of nicks classes . there i did a plug for you nick .but i know one thing .i can probably help on this track for set up in cc .and bigs car wasnt that bad .just was not as purty as the lap before . come to think aboult it neither was our car .

Knight,

No sweat.

Old,

It would be hard for me to avoid a wreck that I caused.

Joey Tschoerner didn't get to return to the action and I did. Seems like it works that way alot. The person causing it gets to finish and the one hung up in it doesn't.

I went over and talked to him and he was very nice about it.

THE RESPECT YOU GAINE FOR ADMITTING ITS YOUR FAULT GOES ALONG WAY WITH RACERS I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAW .I LEFT THAT UP TO YOU . FROM WHAT I HEARD AND SAW IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN THE WRECKER HOOKED ON TO HIS CAR ---------IT THEN BROKE HIS RADIATOR OR SOMETHING THERE WAS NO WATER COMEING OUT OF THAT CAR UNTILL THEN .NOW IF ALL DRIVERS ADMIT THERE MISTAKES THEN RACEING WOULD BE ALOT MORE FUN .

Knight,

Tator's car is trashed. Front and rear clips. Not sure about the center section but it's probably toast too.

Old,

I hear ya. I pushed up coming out of four and when I tried to move back down coming down the front straight he was there and I never saw or heard him. I had no idea what happened until I asked Tator about it when He, Paul Lipp and Greg Rhomer were changing my flat. Thanks to those guys, by the way.

Joey said that it broke his tranny cooler line. Not sure if it was caused by the wreck or the wrecker. I know you're biased about them wreckers now a days.

Jody... I think the tranny cooler was ruined by the attemt to put you two apart.. hook/chain slipped on the yank.. and tore the inlet to the trans cooler to bits... Sucks.. We were just starting to have fun!!

If you two didn't go to the infield i think i would have been going the party too..

By the way.. nice powerslide to the infield to avoid the turn 1 pile up before that..

Jody... I think the tranny  cooler was ruined by the attemt to put you two apart.. hook/chain slipped on the yank.. and tore the inlet to the trans cooler to bits... Sucks.. We were just starting to have fun!!

If you two didn't go to the infield i think i would have been going the party too..

By the way.. nice powerslide to the infield to avoid the turn 1 pile up before that..

Well if it wasn't for my dumb ass the hook/chain wouldn't have been on his car in the 1st place. I am glad that more cars weren't caught up in it though.

Really glad you didn't go to the party. You had enough pre race trouble that night. Good finish.

I had a little help with that power slide. Was that you :ph34r: ???

Ok back on the original subject of this thread.. LoL can you hijack your own thread? I guess I proved you can.... LoL

Ok now on subject, man I loaded that CD up last night, and got my but handed to me on the big tracks... LoL LoL I won one of the short tracks though(can't remember which one, maybe martinsville)... LoL pulled a cassil on last lap to take the checkers...... LoL LoL LoL Now if I could only figure out how to get the car to go fast on the big tracks without spinning... LoL LoL LoL

Ok back on the original subject of this thread.. LoL can you hijack your own thread? I guess I proved you can.... LoL

Ok now on subject, man I loaded that CD up last night, and got my but handed to me on the big tracks... LoL LoL I won one of the short tracks though(can't remember which one, maybe martinsville)... LoL pulled a cassil on last lap to take the checkers...... LoL LoL LoL Now if I could only figure out how to get the car to go fast on the big tracks without spinning... LoL LoL LoL

shock and spring s spoiler angle . gears letf side right side. wieght ,cross wieght and you just have to go grazy with it till you fine something and tweek it here and there takes alot of time .but will help you understand some things .you can spend hours do.ing all that .only problem with cd/s is you dont get the feel .i like my 2002 .finaly won a daytona 500 at 110 percent .took aboult 21 races to pull it off .that s 60 plus hours of raceing .

I dont know if I could sit at my computer that long, on the daytona it seemed like forever with just a 13 lap race... The short tracks are fun though... I was afraid to try the road course... LoL LoL Now if I could just buy some more computer time from the wifey I might be able to figure some of this stuff out... :) :)

I dont know if I could sit at my computer that long, on the daytona it seemed like forever with just a 13 lap race... The short tracks are fun though... I was afraid to try the road course... LoL LoL Now if I could just buy some more computer time from the wifey I might be able to figure some of this stuff out... :) :)

bristol s my favorit .

Archived