RE: STOCK CAR SPECTACULAR

MARFAC

cut back on heat races .but all in all it was ran purty good .would of liked more wreckers with poles .could not get our car loaded till after the races .and i was darn lucky to catch the wrecker driver just before he got out of the gate .otherwise we would still be there .so maybe mary can fix that .atliest request the tow truck drivers to drive throughout the pits on thier way out to see if they are needed .fun night even with a wrecked car .will be back .

I havent been to a circle track race in over a year,but on my way home I stopped by THR to catch the super late model race.My question is,why would you run the super late models 125 laps when you only have 11 cars and a bulk of those were gone real quick.

why would you run the super late models 125 laps when you only have 11 cars and a bulk of those were gone real quick.

I thought it was a good show except for 3 complaints

1. Should have started earlier in order to finish earlier. Could have been done by cutting practices to 3 and start heat races 1 - 2 hrs earlier

2. Why race go carts and dwarfs at Stockcar Spec?

3. When only 11 SLM's showed up, laps should have been cut to 75 or maybe even 50 (that was the most boring 125 laps of the nite)

Other than that, I thought it was an enjoyable nite and actually was run pretty smooth.

that sucks oldtimer, what happened to your car?

oh track got blocked by a spinning car .and jessie had nowhere to go .so except to either hit the car that caused the car to spin he tried to shoot the hole where the only way out at those speeds it closed up . he hit john hard i .car can be fixed bent all the left front controw arms shock and probly other things .we,ll know something later .better left than right side easier to fix .like to thank jack and brice for thier help .would not of made the race with out thier used head gasket .and help with jr.s car sorry they had motor problems .which it turn got us that gasket .was going to load car .but the rest is history so to speek .one more thing .i have to say the track and kyle fire department have thier act together .they are quikest at getting to where they are needed .they dont sit and play around . very good at what they do .salute .

Archived