Denis

ks9166

Denis this is little kevin and i just got home from school and all my friends and teachers want to thank you and all the other troops fighting for our freedom so thank you from my family and everyone at Moody High School. Hope to see you soon buddy and good luck out there with all the bombs and whatever else they might throw at ya'll

you men and ladies are never far from my thoughts .i see the freedom every day before i go to sleep and when i wake up and rumble through the day . btw we want to know if food can be sent over there and how does it have to be stored .jelly cookies and the like .

;) Everyone,

We thank you guys back home everyday for taking care of all our family needs. When I get back I'll have to get to know all my kids and friends again. I've missed allot over the last 2 years being here.

Kevin, first off, its the though that counts. Tell all your buddies/classmates at school we really appreciate their support. With out it, we would have more on our minds than people just shooting at us. We do get to shoot back and that makes us feel good about being here keeping the bad guys away from our camps. By the way, my name is spelled with 2 n's. "Dennis", cheers buddy.

The Ross Family, you guys a re great and I can't wait to get back and get some mud on them tires. They've been resting way to long. Looks like I'll be back to the states around mid to late April if things don't go to hell in a hand basket over here. It's pretty busy right now.

Oldtimer, I appreciate your candor and humor on these post and from looking at it, you get to allot of places on this site and I'm amazed you keep up with all this stuff. Just remember, although the tortes is slow and methodical, he always gets his target. ;)

:ph34r:Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

:P OK oldtimer,

I'm waiting in line to start my big race and it seems to be a clear shot at victory if I can just out wait that bus. See ya'll in April 2007 to get some mud on them tires. I now have hardcopy orders in hand to come back home. Save me a spot cause I'm gonna need lots of room. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

B) Oldtimer,

Look off in the distance, the closest person to me was almost a half a lap behind me when I crossed the finish line and received the checked flag. Now it's the challenge series coming up in November and we'll be using the twin engine Karts and they would fly if they had wings. The temps are below 100 degrees now, and the cars don't stick as good in the corners, but I've figured out how to drive the track in my favor. These are also going to be nighttime races so my old blind self should have a good time fighting darkness and blindness. You know the older you get the harder it is to see. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Down South for Few Days R & R) :ph34r:

I got pictures like that of me too...only I'm half a lap behind. Kinda hard to tell.

lol aint that the truth .isnt it great that our fighting men in the harms way can still find a place to go get thier jollies . desert first last .in the middle who cares .you men and women are number one to us .

;)  Thanks You All,

And with that I leave you with this final picture of the day before we head north later on.  ;)

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (Down South for Few Days R & R) :ph34r:

. you didnt tell us if that was a little kid back behind you who not how to drive .

:P Oldtimer,

Take a look at the photo I posted of my SPECWAR bubbas in the post for the videos I just received. Bubba Fords brother hooked us up. The picture is of our Strike Group Staff prior to going forward. Take Care. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Down South for Few Days R & R) :ph34r:

Archived