Rumor control

rebelracewriter

In the process of being purchased by a gentleman named Chico. Met him saturday night and seems to be a good guy. Wish him the best of luck and we will probably try to run some races there next season and the end of this season if he ends up running one.

Bowtie,

What is your stake in it. Why does everyone feel they have a right to know all of this. Next thing you know people are going to think it is there business how much he pays for it. Not meaning to sound like I'm bashing, maybe I misunderstood your post, but it seems like you're demanding to know all of the details, and that it is your business.

Posted on Oct 23 2006, 08:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowtie,

What is your stake in it. Why does everyone feel they have a right to know all of this. Next thing you know people are going to think it is there business how much he pays for it. Not meaning to sound like I'm bashing, maybe I misunderstood your post, but it seems like you're demanding to know all of the details, and that it is your business.

My stake in it? Well if I were to build a car for next year and I need to decide between dirt or assfault, or which track to run at, I aint gonna waste time and money building for a track that won't be there all year, or water their track or maintain it, or pay out etc.

I could care less how much he pays for it, I want to know the pockets are deep enough to keep it going all year. I want to know they have the business sense, common sense etc to run it and not run it into the ground. being a racer who buys a track doesn't necessarily mean it will be successful. He may be so pro racer that the track goes belly up. Or he may be so anti racer, no racers show up and it goes belly up.

Thread title RUMOR CONTROL

So start controlling the rumor already :ph34r:

Archived