HEY FRANK AND JOHNNY

Jason

They may have one that passed IMCA tech but that aint the one that came on the car. I was told specifically it was a 4412. Oh well. To late now. Just still wondering with Frank and Johnny where my damn 4412 is. And while we are at it where is my tranny casing and the quadrajet I was also supposed to get??

J

Not real impressed how Jason was done on this deal. Tranny breaks apart in hot laps and he has yet to see the case he was promised. He never recieved the spares he was promised. Now he gets a good run and gets busted in tech with a 650 cfm carb that he was told was a good 4412. Looks to me like somebody trying to take advantage of a young man that knew no better. That distributor i pulled out of that motor was straight from the junk yard. Not what you expect when you buy a turn key car. Don't worry Jason we'll build a legal 4412 this week.

Ignorance is NO excuse !!! If it Does NOT say 4412 then it isn't. That's why they put casting #'s on them. Checking your carb #'s is easy. But it's easier to blame someone then check for yourself.

If you sell it to Frank you better get paid up front or call the REPO man. LOL

out of respect to Owen and STS i was not going to play this game with you Jason.i will put this reply but will not reply to any other commemts on the STS forum on this matter.my #210 3676261 or email is franki37speedway@earthlimk.net for personal replys.Jason you bought that car how long ago?.and every week you said it would be faster with the changes you made.if i wanted more CFM i would have put a Q jet on it.you have had the heads,intake off it how many times?.and the 4412 you got had been checked at waco and sts both.but you admit you workrd on it.changed the front bowl because it was stripped.the front bowl does not stripe,the bolts that hold it on do.and even this last race it was off because the excellerater pump started leaking.so was it a different one?.now on your comments Darin.you were not there during any of the deals.i did offer to help locate a casing when it broke.Jason knew i was looking as we compared who we were calling.he said you felt it was probably a junk powerglide,but when it was opened up it had good pieces as i said it would.and Darin i recall you getting busted at i37 for ported heads on the egzaust manifold side.you cried that the heads were given to you and you did not know.now the pattern is changing.you cried that you rearend was changed when the body was put on your mod,i told you to talk to them instaed of spreeding b.s.spreading rumors sucks.and on the REPO issue.i have had over 100 different racecars.lost none!i have filled a lawsuit on the deal against the track it happened at,the officer involved,and the seller of the car.the law firm is PETER TORRES JR.located in san antonio.#2107372672.part of that suit is SLANDER.....i have good friend and sponcers.i thank them.and OWEN there is nothing but respect to you and you crew for all you do.i was just feed up with the spoiled brats comment.and Darin you knew also how to contact me,but you are a drama queen like that spoiled kid.you like the drama.FRANK TORRES

For the record. The carb was not taken off the intake until TECH and NO I DID NOT RECEIVE A 4412 WITH THE CAR. The heads have been off it but we kept the carb on the intake. Spoiled kid? Thats your opinion ok but every dime in that racecar has come out of my pocket and put on my credit cards that I pay the bill for.....AND I AM BROKE

Frank,

Yep I got busted for ported heads. Lost $1000 race for it. Went on and didn't worry about it. Where did you come up with this crap about the rearend being changed in my mod? The only time it's been changed is when I broke a tube at the track. There's only one special rearend that will fit that car. Coming up with rumors won't help your problems. Sorry to hear about your repo deal. That had to suck.

:D Slamin Sam and Kevin S, :D

:P I'm going to buy a whole lot of cheese to go with all this whining. I think this stuff needs to be addressed in private, don't you? :P

;) Anyway, temperature is down below 100 degrees in Baghdad tonight and oh my what a fireworks storm going on in the west. Wish you all could be here to share it. Distant booms and flashes are hellish at times. I'll have a but ton of photos to show when I finally get out of here in April. They keep extending people over here left and right, and I happened to be the one left. ;)

<_< Nick,

Close this already and let them whine in private. <_<

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

I did call Frank Torres after he made the post and I still feel the same about the whole deal but I am ready to freakin race. The last month or two of bad runs due to motor problems and just plain bad luck and rookie errors I was really considering just selling the car and getting out of it all. After last weekends bipolar like HIGHS and LOWS I just want to get out there and show them I can do the same thing and probably do better with a working carb that is LEGAL. LETS RACE.

Thanks to all the people who have been calling and emailing me all week offering help, encouragement, and some constructive critisism.

J

Archived