23 2 Jack Dishman/Devine, TX … 54 points

24 48 Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX … 80 points

25 74 John Wasek/Austin, TX … 80 points

26 4 r Joshua Tuttle/San Antonio, TX … 86 points

27 15 Tom Johnson/Kingsland, TX … 93 points

28 20 Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX … 110 points

29 70 Donnie Moore/Hutto, TX … 168 points

30 24 r Joshua Freeman/Adkins, TX … no points

Qualifying Rules & Procedures (please read carefully)

TPS Qualifying Time Trials are scheduled to start at 4:45pm. Be flexible. Be ready to take both your 2 laps.

Cars must align for Time Trials as listed above. Drivers must have working scanner 154.570 on at all times

on track. Cars missing this qualifying order line, may opt to re-align at rear and receive one timed lap.

For time trial purposes only, TPS cars may go on a green track from the track entry road when signaled.

After departing pits, cars should gain full speed quickly. All cars will receive green flag first time at S/F line.

Cars should exit track as-soon-as possible from Turn #1, drive slowly down road, to TPS scales area.

New Rule: Failure to exit track after one cool off lap (unless instructed) will result in both laps DQed.

Drivers must be alert as to whether or not they are impounded for inspection. Do not break out of impound.

The Feature Race grid limit for the Spectacular race is 24 cars. The following qualifying rules will be in effect:

In the event of a clock failure or negative track conditions, a Qualifying re-run may be opted by TPS Officials.

If there is a tie in times of best lap, ties will be broken by TPS point standings prior to Oct 28, then by entry date.

For cars behind the fastest 18, positions 19-22 will use both lap times added. Positions 23 & 24 go to TPS points.

If Time Trials not held or not completed, feature race grid is set by point standings, after draw for inversions.

An inversion draw will be held to determine if zero, 1, 2 or 3 rows are to be inverted at the front of the grid.

Per TPS rules, no top-off after time trials. (For TPS cars after the 31 lap Race - 28 lbs or 4 gallons top off).

The THR scoreboard and PA announcements regarding TPS performance are not considered official by TPS.

TPS @ THR time trial record is 16.830 set by #27 Bill LaBarge (BMW) on April 17, 2004.

The fastest time bettering the existing TPS record will earn 3 bonus points. Fastest non-record earns 1 point.

I dont see any new aircooled cars registered to qualify on saturday..............some on must have been pullin' my leg about Lannys old bug making the race on saturday.....................Randy

i heard that sence you added that horse power they were going to hook it to your car if you make it .kind of like a side car .cheaper for them thay way .8 wheels better the 4 . get it running yet .

I'm getting closer,the engine :ph34r: should be in the car by wednesday night,and my neighbors should be hearing the sweet sound of aircooled german thunder by then,I of course will need to take the car for a little ride on my private race course(its a two lane country road thats about 5 miles long)to make sure the other racers wont need windshield wipers for any oil spray that might come from the new :ph34r: 11 quart oiling system.................Mike,are ya'll ready???........Randy

I'm getting closer,the engine :ph34r: should be in the car by wednesday night,and my neighbors should be hearing the sweet sound of aircooled german thunder by then,I of course will need to take the car for a little ride on my private race course(its a two lane country road thats about 5 miles long)to make sure the other racers wont need windshield wipers for any oil spray that might come from the new :ph34r: 11 quart oiling system.................Mike,are ya'll ready???........Randy

well i have the motor and trans back in the car got to change out the rear end .add a few secrect things .you know got to add the bug spray . something to do with water .fire it up .make some makebelieve laps on the jack stands police wont like our 5 mile test track .it would be nice if they would turn the other cheek and not notice us .butt thems the breaks .glad to see you are going to make it .looking forward to it buddy . and to think someone on another thread suggested that all tracks should kill these raceing series . im haveing fun ..and btw you have my upmost permission to please keep that 11 quarts of oil in your car not on the track.

Archived