2006 Oktoberfast Photos Now Up

SASPEEDRACER24

Jay why hummmm... I didnt take any... I was on the backstretch when the accident occured and while everything else was going I was walking to the frontstretch.. After the race I was told by the Bexar County Deputies to take a picture of the car for evidence purposes. I would have been in turn 1 and 2 for the start of the truck race had I not been asked to do that... Missed the incident with Marshall and Lehman because of it...

If the hummm was because you think I am covering something up then sorry no conspiricy here too busy doing as I was asked...

Marc

+ its out of respect...........we all do things we regret and hope to never see proof of. heil is human , although very high strung and would probably hope it did'nt become even more public.

all the bitching about having to witness it , and how that should have never happened and now you want pictures? jmo

ps- i know how you feel jody............man do i know it.

oh good heavens, like EVERYONE didn't watch that ARCA late model video of the guy jumping thru the windshield of the other car .

Yes I would like to see some pictures of the incident. The discussion of this incident led to the new record for highest number of people online at Texas Speedzone at once ...ever.

If there aren't any pictures or video, so be it.

Jay

Archived