CC Speedway 1995 Video footage

Flipper13

WE WERE THE FIRST ONE TO FALL OUT OF THAT RACE WITH A BLOWN MOTOR .THAT GOLD 68 OLDS COULD NOT TAKE MY HEAVY FOOT . BUT THE NEXT TIME WE LEAD MOST OF THE RACE WITH A 72 DODGE WITH A 440 .AND GOT TOOK OUT ON PERPOSE BY SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT WE WRECKED THEM NEVER TOUCHED ANYONE IN THAT RACE BUT MADE ONE HELL OF A CRASH STEVE ENDED UP ON TOP OF THE WALL AND THE GUY THAT TOOK US OUT .BAD HIT .NO ONE GOT HURT THATS THE GOOD PART .STEVE SAID HE HAS NEVER MADE LOVE TO A STEARING WHEEL LIKE THAT BEFORE . :lol:

All,

We have watched this thing 29 times, and my Sailors, Marines, and I agree with oldtimer on this one, there were'nt no Luche'n going on in this video, just good clean fun to watch. That was a riot! LOL

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

someones got to have videos of the other ones cuz it gets alot better . id like to see the one with my brother up on top of the world if you know what i mean .

All,

We have watched this thing 29 times, and my Sailors, Marines, and I agree with oldtimer on this one, there were'nt no Luche'n going on in this video, just good clean fun to watch.  That was a riot! LOL

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)  :ph34r:

someones got to have videos of the other ones cuz it gets alot better . id like to see the one with my brother up on top of the world if you know what i mean .

Was that wreck with your brother in 1995 or 1996 when I taped there?

All,

We have watched this thing 29 times, and my Sailors, Marines, and I agree with oldtimer on this one, there were'nt no Luche'n going on in this video, just good clean fun to watch.  That was a riot! LOL

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)  :ph34r:

Was that wreck with your brother in 1995 or 1996 when I taped there?

richard im to old to remember but it is one of those two years .you cant miss it if you have it thier was two train sets tide togetther in turn one and i went high and thats when i got hit .its the big one .i spun out cuz of those chaines breaking .my car was kind of yellow .72 dodge .lalo was in a brown malibue and steve was in a white olds i think .

richard if your still selling tapes i need to get the race it was like march 95 i'll get you the date my sister has the old tape but there was a train race and its the night me and darrel got together and i flipped on the front straightway my old one is kinda messed up

Archived