Octoberfast

ACE44

Can understand the Cam Rule:

However the only way to really truely know is to run Heads up... and see what happens..

I am sure RR will have Home Field Advantage in SAS, adn Hobby at THR...

Come on.. lets turn this into a eppi of PINK's Baby.. I want on the bottle and 5 Cars..

He he

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TSRS, and THR, are two different businesses...

They have a common factor... Mary Ann... but they are two different...

It could be that drivers dont' want to run SAS after the bigone was had..

Could be SAS doesn't want them cuzz of the big one..

Could be a lot of things...

Only the goverment can issue an official Dec. or war... And i think that takes a majority vote in house and Senate...

So... Don't look back.. look forward... There's always next year...

Maybe Nick will get TTOPA going again..

You are right poorboy, I am to young to quit racing forever. I will be back maybe in a few years or when other boats start beating the crap out of our boat :lol: .

Matt, if fishing was better than racing, we wouldn't be seeing you posting on this board. ;)

Believe me, I love to fish, but only when I'm not racing.

fishing and golf are for old men in plad........... (no disrespect tommy).

i guess i'm strange , i've never known a world without racing...............i don't think i'd want to.

anyhow , back to octoberfast.

no problem horse,I dont play golf.I'm a Professional LongDriver.There's a difference.All I do it put a golf ball on a 4" tee and see how far a person can hit it and straight.I dont wear plaid.Matter of fact,this weekend in the World Longrdive District Finals,to win a berth go to the World Finals,I'm wearing BLACK from head to toe,with FLAMES on the hat and shades to boot.We try to intimidate each other.And when we really rip one,you let everybody know it,You dont see some guy holding a sign that says "Quiet''.It's EXTREME GOLF at the max.So I'm not offended,your talking those people playing pasture pool.

Archived