SAS Results

J-III

well the 20 & 31 were both checked three weeks ago.

Well then that only leaves one.

Knight,

Thanks, BUT I can not and will not allow this thread to be hijacked. This thread is about the results @ SAS for September 9th 2006. Thank you for your support.

KISS_Racing Posted on Sep 11 2006, 08:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong car...

He did and the car got faster 21.34 in traffic and 21.28 in the open on scuffs(sp) three week old...

Man, if Eric was running these kinda times, what kinda times were the leaders running. Anybody timing the leaders?

And dont go saying others are illegal just cause your driver was caught. And if your so sure they are illegal, why not put up the protest money and show the world that they're illegal, you'll get your money back if your right. Who is this other car with these modifications? Since the 20 and 31 were both checked, it must be the 5 car being the only one not checked???

RUMOR HAS IT THE CAR IN QUESTION IS THE #12 X-GRANDSTOCKOF BIGFATS, UPON CLOSER EXAMINATION IT WAS FOUND HE ALTERED IT TO HIS DISADVANTAGE, AND THEY COULDNT STOP LAUGHING LONG ENOUGH TO DQ HIM :P:lol::lol:

As long as it's about me. I'm okay with it ;) .

Signed,

Big Head.....ERRrrrrrrr FAT.

Post Script.

NO HIJACKING

Texas,

Been in class all week. Had to call Big on the phone since I wasn't on here.

Go look at the cars, you can't miss it... BTW, it was a question...

14theroad, didn't put those on till last practice... .28 on scuffs and .34 in traffic loose out of 4...

Anyone check control arms on Sportman? Know one of those cars has been modified...

To answer your original question - I believe that the Road Runners had fun taking their front ends apart this past Saturday, not the Sportsman division.

And to address your next statement that you "know one of those cars has been modified," why not bring some protest money with you this Saturday?

Tech officials cannot possibly follow up on every rumor that floats around the pits, let alone follow up on ambigous statements like the one you have made. I guess that's why the protest provision is there - so people who "know" someone is cheating can have at it.

Nick

Archived