Congrats

Truck99

First off, let me say congrats to my little brother on his 3rd Street Stock championship. It's a huge accomplishment to win one, much less three.

Congrats also to Joey Tschoerner and Clint LaFont for their feature wins last night. I didn't get to watch the Grands or TSRS run.

Finally, congrats to David Hassinger and crew for setting a new track record in qualifying that is likely to stand up for years to come - 16.367 I think it was. That's crazy fast.

Chase Stapp

Proud crew chief - #99 SS

Hey, you guy's deserve it....thank's for the header bolt!!!

wouldnt happen to have a spare front end for a 07 monte carlo??? :o:o

AND NOW I CAN SAY IT CHASE!!!! I never saw a wheel mark on that car all year. just shows you dont have to be a BULLY to be a champion...

seasoned pros. the three (now the 4) of you are top knotch. nice work.

...............oh and edit in , for ed (the father of the champs) and a man i admire

THERE IS NOW CONSUMPTION OF BEER IN THE PITS!!!!!!!!!!!until the last feature is completed.

last night it was like a beer joint of people openly walking through the pits with beers in both hands............? not drivers or crews , just normal people. CITIZENS ARREST. take that crap to the other side of the fence.

...............oh and edit in , for ed (the father of the champs) and a man i admire

THERE IS NOW CONSUMPTION OF BEER IN THE PITS!!!!!!!!!!!until the last feature is completed.

last night it was like a beer joint of people openly walking through the pits with beers in both hands............? not drivers or crews , just normal people. CITIZENS ARREST. take that crap to the other side of the fence.

You got that right. One gentleman walked into the tech garage in the middle of our tear-down, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started to walk out into the pit area. He apparently had quite a stash in there. :blink: He was not an official, just someone who apparently thought it would be cool to store his booze in the fridge in the tech garage. We pointed out to him that he should leave the pits to drink. It may be time for a little crackdown on the alcohol in the pits.

Archived