Houston

neon14

:P Will,

I just want to meet her or get a picture (send picture or website). She's so fast, it makes my hair stand up all over. Whooo, Whooo! Maybe I've been in the desert heat to long. A little cooler today, only 128 degrees. Yee Haa! No worries Will, I'm not hittin on your sister, maybe, maybe not???? The need for speed only adds excitement to the mix! I bet she looks awesome stradling that thing going 184 miles an hour. Kiss my grits!! :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Awsome congratz Jenn and Will that poor poor bird was sh$tin fire today at work. Thought we were being bombed my them damn Iraqs or somethin.

Let me explain ford12's post about the poor bird. There is a bird at work that I feed jalapeno flavored sunflower seeds, I bet he poops fire. Just had to clarify that for everybody.

Awsome congratz Jenn and Will that poor poor bird was sh$tin fire today at work. Thought we were being bombed my them damn Iraqs or somethin.

Let me explain ford12's post about the poor bird. There is a bird at work that I feed jalapeno flavored sunflower seeds, I bet he poops fire. Just had to clarify that for everybody.

lol. i bet he would like to have icecream to go with that .helps him at the other end .

Thanks guys...I sure didn't think I'd take a win at a TX Shootout event this year so this has been a nice surprise. I haven't updated my website yet to tell about the win, but the site is http://www.9secondjen.com if you wanna check it out. There's still lots of pictures, videos, and other fun stuff on there. I'll be updating it soon though :D

Jenn

Well I do have fire insurance LOL and Im just havin some fun with ya BirdMan14. And Jenn I the news thats AWSOME go kicks some A$$. Maybe after race seaon is over me and Will and some of the other racers will head up to RiverCity and watch you run. I havent been there in years, wouldtn mind seen some dragracin.

Archived