Sadler joins Everham

ProTree

Elliott Sadler will take over the #19 Dodge starting this weekend at Michigan International Speedway for Everham Motorsports.Robert Yates Racing gave Sadler an early release so he could replace the fired Jeremy Mayfield

you know how it is Gundog,he gets all those Honeymoon races for awhile.He'll get on the tube and say he's getting used to the Dodges,getting used to the team,getting used to how Ray likes to do things,getting used to whatever.In the mean time the 9 will be up front and racing.

both drivers are pretty equal..........so replacing one with the other is not a big deal..........mayfield did get the short end of the stick though.........he goes from being in the chase 2 years in a row..........then they take all of his crew and give it to kahne............then they tell him to go ahead and shop around for a new ride...........then he makes some dumb remarks about the boss and he is out on his can..........and sadler didnt fare much better, but his departure makes a little more sense.........they want to start building their stuff for next season now to get ahead of the learning curve...........makes all the sense in the world.......will be interesting to see how both of them do next season..........i am going to say that neiter one will make the chase and still be anywhere from 15th - 20th place...........jmo

mayfield's wife is kinda spunky,rather see her on a boat at lake norman than at a hot race track one time just to see if them's real-lol

I was on Lake Norman this summer, between the Nextel and the Coke 600, you run into a lot of drivers on the lake, and at Birkdale. It's really wierd sitting in the booth behind Michael Waltrip at Domino's while he's on the phone with Junior....

Pull up to Midtown in the boat on Tuesday and sit down next to Jamie McMurray eating lunch by himself who calls your girlfriends dad out by name... very cool place up there at Lake Norman.

i was there this weekend. pony boy lives practically right on it , for two years he has lived there and not once has he gone to the lake?

next time your up there go to jokers dueling piano bar , that place is a one of kind..........very cool.

Retire, Heck no..he's Toyota's main man :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I still havent figure'd that one out yet?

toyota could not find anyone worst .i like waltrip just tired of seeing him . and the hair looks kinda like a ducks tail.but then again they have no other driver that wants to look stupid .unless its me cuz ill take their money

I just want some pics of mayfields wife in a 2 piece-thats all

me to tommy................

colt is doing great. he got married sat. , went on a short honeymoon so he could race this weekend......he would love to drive but he seems very very happy doing what he's doing..............and i guess that's all that counts.

just so i don't get to far off the topic , elliot didn't have to argue a whole lot to leave early.

but........me to tommy. would she need a floatation device?

Archived