Texas Thunder Purse Increase

This is good news for the thunder cars. The last time we had a race like that I think we had 20 cars. Thanks First Allied Securities for kicking up the purse that is really cool. I hope we have more than 40 cars lol. And also last weekend somebody put a new dent in my car and I dont know who did it, what the crap! Neon Will

Damn I wish someone would let me drive there car and I would be willing to split any money I make with there car. I gotta get anther car built quick cause its gonna suck just going and watching. Stupid streering rack. :angry:

Well Tim you aint got a chance at driving my car this weekend lol. No wait.... did you say you would split the money that you made driving somebodys car? OK, well then you can drive my car this weekend. Only I want 60% of the winnings and the trophy.

Hey Tim I have good news. I have made arrangements for you to drive the "magical mystical number nine car" (aka the shark car) this weekend! It has a slight miss and it only hit the wall 5 times last weekend but its still a good car. Second place in points a couple of years ago you know. Its a good car Tim......no really.. it is a good car Tim. Call me, Neon Will

OK Tim, you can drive the 14 car. Just come over to the house tonight. Lets see if you fit in my car or not, bring your seat just in case. The only thing is you are going to have to park in the ghetto right next to Rick. Neon Will

TIMMY THE POLICE ACTION IS THIS WEEKEND THEY HAVE A COUPLE OF GOOD MUSTANGS YALL COULD PROBABLY USE . THE ACTION IS AT THE CITY IMPOUND LOT THIS SATURDAY AND IT STARTS AT 10AM. CALL MY DAD THE FLAGMAN AT 548-6614 IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION.

Man I have to work tomm i wont have time to go after I get off work I have to go finish my cousins car and Ejs car so they can run tomm. Some how or anther Ill be racing soon enough. If I could find a $300 sponsor I could go get a car right now and slap my cage and crap in it.

Tim just bring your helmet, you will race tomorrow. Can a ghetto hater drive a ghetto car? We will see. All ghetto cars are fwd, they are pullers. Kind of like driving a bigwheel. Of course you probably got pissed off at your bigwheel when you where a kid and threw it in the freaking ditch LOL! Anyway, bring your gear. Neon Will

Archived