Revised Season Schedule

August 5th - "Tejas Auto Insurance Night" Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Dwarfs, Bombers

August 12th - "Family Auto Insurance Night at the races" Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Mechanics Races for Pure Stocks

August 26th - "Autzone Night at the Races" - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Texas Thunder, Bombers

September 2nd - "Texas Steel's Thrills and Spills Extravaganza" - Figure Eight Races, Enduro, Boat and Trailer Races, 360, Reverse, Train Race, TAG Team Races, Dwarfs

September 9th - ALL State Insurance Points Championship Night - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Bombers "Last Night of Points so Your in good Hands"

September 23rd - "The Boat Stop Night at the Races" Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder

September 30th - "Discount Auto Parts Night" Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, bombers

October 14th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Texas Thunder, Winged Modifieds

October 28th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Super Stock, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Bombers

November 11th - South Texas Stockcar Championships - Super Stocks, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Mini-Stocks, Bombers

November 24th and 25th - "The BUD Shootout" - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks

All Events are tentative, we may have some minor changes before the season starts.

Well the ASCS guys could not fit it into their schedule to return. The only reason we had that date is when Battleground closed I called them immediately to see if I could have that date. Well it was not able to come together, I have been put on the list for 2 shows next year though.

The only race not listed at this point is the September 3rd Sunday Shootout with Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, and Stock Cars.

GB, the run what you brung would be interesting but on this dirt track it will amount to whoever has the best tire wins, look at when Pete put those American Racers on his car for a heat race he lapped the field in a 10 lap heat race. Will do some thinking about this, I will check the rules up in Willis at Gator and see how they do their big Mini race and will let you all know. GB with you running the asphalt now I figured they would host that race for you. I will see what I can do.

Archived