6 Hector Aguirre

Feature

20 Troy Vella

84 Greg Carlucci, Sr.

08 Bobby Jack

66 Troy Hensiek

6 Hector Aguirre

88 Nellie Kelly

Thanks,Lalo.Your right that you need to come race with us.I know you help lots of people and put a lot of effort in your Pro Sedan racing so what you need right now is to have FUN again with racing a thunder car.You dont need expensive parts or tires,motor means less that chassis set up.Dont listen to Mader about how a car can only run slicks,you know any car can be adjusted for any tire or track surface and thats the real challange.And with all the practice sessions and 3 races a night theres lots of oppourtunities to test things.Bout time to have fun again aint it? geterdone. Thumper

adjusting a car is the fun part .makes your mind work .i always like that challange . the next challange is beating the fwd . :lol: .you know gb im getting closer to wanting to put a car together and see if i can run with us old guys .id like to .if i could get my wife to agree .i think i still got it .but need a few nights to get back in the groove .relearn the car track and drivers . when i drove jessie.s car last year it didnt take long for me to know if i could still do it . man i wanted to go to the front just was rusty as heck . and your right its time to put our cars back to cc set ups and have fun again . not that its not fun with tps . alot of work and exspence doing that thow .and get lalo .jessie steven . and some others .that would be fun . atleast we can get mad at each other again . :lol:

OLDTIMER,

I'll be the first to tell you, a little rust never hurt anyone. I picked up Mark Villarreals Dwarf truck Saturday afternoon at 2:00 had 2 short practices and finished 4th in the heat 3 wide all around the track for the last half of the race with me on the outside. Man was that fun, I haven't had that much fun racing in a long time, and I cannot ever remember being that excited about finishing in fourth!!!

Next time I might have to reach into my bag of tricks!!!!

:) That new surface is really something,it allows 2 and 3 wide racing without having to avoid bad spots.Definately takes a different driving approach to run each groove.The wall side is the fastest for speed but the scariest too.Now I know what it means "eyeballs to the wall" :lol::lol::lol:

gb wall what wall i never look at the wall .jessie can tell you i found it about 6 times that last night i ran his .car :lol: the front wall that is . when i raced there full time .the wall was alittle out more .on the front ,and don fixed it .didnt hurt the car at all .but i knew it was there .you could have called me mikie the wall rubber that night .it told me how much i miss rubbing paint .and i finished 11 th i think .cuz i spun .ratdaddy .but i didnt care i had some fun ..and ratdaddy we all know you are insane anyway you lost your screwples :blink:

:P Last time I saw three wide racing at CC Speedway, I think I saw a Flannigan fly over the turn three wall?? Sounds like you've out done yourself Donnie! Great job on the recaps Mike Creacy. Really like to see this stuff. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Cyprus) :ph34r:

Archived