Practice on Friday

We will have open practice on Friday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. :rolleyes:

We will have Time Trials on Saturday, July 22 at 6:15 pm. Pits open at 4:00 pm.

Any questions call Mike Creacy at 510-6744 or email at info@ccspeedway.biz

Thanks

Mike Creacy

thank you

Let's do it Thursday instead! I work Friday darnit. Besides if something goes wrong Friday, you don't leave much time for adjustments or repairs.  If not, we'll see ya'll Saturday.

yah know yah can work it out you always do but im with you except i work thursday night . o well . cant always win :D atliest we can get some laps .even if they charge .but they have class and know thiese cars have to get laps in some are rookies and need it .and it always helps the track when they do practice smart on thier part . pappy doesnot need it so stay home pappy :lol:

I do understand and sympathize with those that have to work (I also work for a living) but I have to schedule the practice when the staff can be present and it seems Friday is the best day. Practice is free so I hope everyone can make it. For those that can not make Friday we are opening the pit gates at 4:0 on Saturday and will start practice as early as possible.

Good Luck to all!

Mike Creacy

B)

i like to thank cc for practice . if it wasnt for them we would have had a bad night at kyle found some brake problems and carb problems not either one good but fixed i hope .and will be in kyle so thanks again from mike and jessie .and the track has not been in that good of shape in 15 years or more .great job don and staff .

Archived