He drives, flyes, and tumbles

spedfrk

Will went between some cars, jumped thier tires I think, then another car got in to his right rear.

Turned him sideways at the same time, and WHOOP!!!

From what I could tell the car is gonna be allright, but Will is gonna have to tell us about that.

saw will all day sunday and he is pretty sore but ok. from a neon 14 point of veiw the doctor will not even make a statement yet, took a look in the daylight and the list just keeps getting longer. as far as the cause some think they know what happened but we will probably never know exactly. what i do know is i am so glad to see how much the sts crew out there cares for their drivers. owen looked like a track star running over so fast then at full speed jumped and slide on his stomach like he was stealing home base and and got will out in a flash. thank you entire sts crew for your great work. ps, great racing this week guys, had a blast. 2nd place does not hurt so bad when you have that much fun doing it. can't wait till sat, nite.

I DIDN'T GO OUT TO STS THIS WEEKEND WENT OUT TO S.A. TO WATCH THE PRO SEDANS , AT THE END OF THE RACE CAR 48 SLAMMED BRYCE INTO IN THE WALL TOTALING HIS CAR AND THE DIRECTOR DIDN'T EVEN GO AND CHECK ON HIM AFTER THE RACE. OWEN IS GOOD ABOUT TAKING CARE OF HIS DRIVERS AND FANS. TODD IS WILL GOING TO BE READY FOR SATURDAY NIGHT?

I told Will next time he wants a wild ride, we all would pitch in and take him to Sea World...alot safer & cheaper!

i want to go .rick please . hell i even ride on the back of that thing you call a farmtruck . and you drivers you dont have to flip will to tell him he.s number one only takes one .///// on your hand glad nothings hurt but his pride .

cant beat them flip em. :D

Well I got to take a good look at the car today, all it needs is a whole new rear suspension and about half of the front suspension. A couple of wheels and tires and a body. I want to thank Owen and all the STS safety crew for a job well done, thanks. I also want to thank the fan that gave me a generous gift to help get the car back on the track. That will help alot. Its going to be alot of work to fix this thing for this weekend, for now I will work on the suspension. We will see what happens. Anyway, Neon Will

Archived