Back to racing this weekend at STS

OK guys we will be back in action this week with a full program for the Modifieds, Street Stocks and Pure Stocks plus we will finish up the July 1st races for the Super Stocks, Texas Thunders and Bombers.

The BEER liscence is here finally folks, so no ice chest, if you want to bring in an empty soft side chest to use in the stands we don't mind we will be checking at the gate.

Demo derby, only 5 cars came out on the 1st.

We need ten cars to put on a good demo derby and pay $1000 to the winner. How about it anyone up for a little crashing action this weekend? Anyone know where I can find a car, I will join in and let everyone take a few shots at me.

Thanks

Owen Pittman

Damn Greg I will see if I can find us both one. Should be a lot of fun!

Railer, a one ton truck is a little on the unfair side.

How about you turn that into an Enduro car instead.

There has been some talk about buying Bruce's suburban to make and 8 seater enduro car out of. Should be interesting.

Need cars for Demo, come on guys lets wreck some stuff!

:P Owen,

Depending on when you get enough cars, I'd love to get out there and blow off some steam. Be there on the 22nd if there's a car out there to be had. See ya'll soon. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back in the states for 2 weeks of R & R) :ph34r:

Owen,

Is the entry fee for the demo derby $75, and is the pay winner only? We had a demo car ready for this last weekend but it died out. Found a kink in fuel line from the alternate fuel tank. Only thing we could say is it had the least amount of dents after the event (lol).

In any event, we are interested for this weekend. Please advise.

Thanks

-Monty

"dirt running through my veins"

www.ykc.com/mcchamber

Yeah, it's $75 entry fee. Oh, and $25 for a reserved parking spot, $20 transponder non-returnable deposit, $25 pit pass, $15 equipment fee to pay for track prep, $25 track cleanup fee, and if we think of something else when you get here, we'll tack that on too.

JUST KIDDING! I'm sure Owen will get on here and tell you the right amount.

Yeah, it's $75 entry fee. Oh, and $25 for a reserved parking spot, $20 transponder non-returnable deposit, $25 pit pass, $15 equipment fee to pay for track prep, $25 track cleanup fee, and if we think of something else when you get here, we'll tack that on too.

JUST KIDDING! I'm sure Owen will get on here and tell you the right amount.

Did I miss something? I already paid for my parking spot! We got transponders? Equipment fee? I'll use the trash cans from here on out I promise. Neon Will

:D Hey Mike,

Be nice to NEON Will now. I sure am looking forward to see some good racing when I get back. I'm frothing not being out there. It's almost like a booze :P withdrawel :P ya know! See ya'll soon. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back for 2 weeks of R & R) :ph34r:

:D Hey Mike,

Be nice to NEON Will now. I sure am looking forward to see some good racing when I get back. I'm frothing not being out there. It's almost like a booze :P withdrawel :P ya know! See ya'll soon. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back for 2 weeks of R & R) :ph34r:

hey cop is that r.r stand for raceing and more raceing :D

Ive been working the track all week, mowing, and spraying the H___ out of the Mosquitos. Put I do suggest you have some personnel spray for those drivers and fan who will be there. The smell of the fuel may help keep them out of the car, but you never know......

But the up side is we will be selling BEER & WINE COOLERS B)

Archived