TSRS @ HMS Live Updates

rebelracewriter

Well what did y'all think of the live updates? Were there enough people on here during that time to justify my efforts? Or was everyone out at their local track? Just curious what you thought about it. I'd have liked to have had a phone line in the press box to do live lap by lap updates, well maybe caution to caution updates. I'd have been too busy taking notes to do lap by lap. At least Mick got me set up in an office with phone line access.

Reb

I thought it was great! And I think you would have a LOT more readers if you let us know a day, or so, in advance that you were planning to cover a race live for us! I plan on asking Jason to double your pay for this!

Nick Holt

Reb, I did not go into the chat room on Saturday, but that would be a good place for you to hang out and give us some inputs. B) I mean you wouldn't have to go lap for lap, but maybe cautions and every other 5 laps of so to keep us informed. That would be cool!

Tim

Nick, you're right, but it was a last minute type deal. Last time at HMS for the ASA show, I couldn't get access to a phone line in the Media Center, which is in the pits. I used the racing office phone line this time.

Tim, from where I was posting I wouldn't have been able to see the racing.

You mean they didn't put you up in a VIP Suite? :P

It's too bad you couldn't open up your own station and broadcast all of the Texas races live! :D J/K But, that would be the best, but then ticket sales would dwindle even more... :huh:

Tim

Archived