Rain Out @ CCSpeedway on July 8

We are forced once again to cancel the races this Saturday, July 8. The track is under water today with much more rain predicted for Friday and Saturday. We are making this decision early so everyone will have time to plan their weekend. If God is willing and the creek does not rise we will be back to racing on July 15 with time trials at 6:00 PM.

:(

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mike Creacy

:o Mike,

:o I don't mind it raining a little, but from what I saw on the news ya'll got the lions share of rain the other day :o . :P I get my 2 weeks R & R back from IRAQ starting on the 15th and will attend the only race I can on the 22nd, so I'm hoping that this weather gets this rain out of it's system so I can watch or maybe even race :P . B) After all, I am partners in a super street car (#35) with Eddy Ross B) . I'm sure he's going to be racing at the dirt track. :D See ya'll soon. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Lets hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I'm riding the bike down for a funeral (Patriot Guard Mission), and I hate riding in the rain...

Rosie,

Thanks for taking your personal time and expense to do this duty for our soldiers.

I appreciate it.

Mark

:rolleyes: 26 hours of flying and Boots on the Ground as of 1900(7PM) last night in TAMPA, FL. Be hear for a week and then back to Corpus. Desensititizing us for the trip back to families. I'd rather be home though. :rolleyes:

B) Thanks to evryones support at home, we can rest at ease knowing that a support network is out there taking care of our families while we're gone. We'll take care of business elsewhere. B)

:D See everyone soon if the creek don't rise. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Back in the States for 2 weeks) :ph34r:

:rolleyes: 26 hours of flying and Boots on the Ground as of 1900(7PM) last night in TAMPA, FL. Be hear for a week and then back to Corpus. Desensititizing us for the trip back to families. I'd rather be home though. :rolleyes:

B) Thanks to evryones support at home, we can rest at ease knowing that a support network is out there taking care of our families while we're gone. We'll take care of business elsewhere. B)

:D See everyone soon if the creek don't rise. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Back in the States for 2 weeks) :ph34r:

thats got to be hard .keeping yah from home while in the states .should give yah three weeks or more home sence they keep you one week .but i suppose thats ahell of alot better than nothing . welcome home .

Archived