This weekend @ CC Speedway

ratdaddy

Due to the threat of rain, and a few key people that will be gone this weekend. The management has decided to cancel the races for this weekend. We wanted to give everyone enough notice to make other plans for this 4th of July weekend. We wish everyone the best this holiday weekend and be safe.

On another note: Dad is still in the hospital, they found some restrictions (80%) in his coatic arteries and are going to have to do surgery to fix them. One has an ulcer on it that makes it a very serious problem. As of this morning I have not heard on a surgical day or time. Dad wants me to thank everyone for all the support and prayers.

Thank you all, and God Bless you.

Don,

I'll remove this weekend's race from the TSZ home page.

We wish you and your family the best. I'm sure it's a tough time for all you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care, and please keep us posted.

All TPS members and officials wish Donnie Yocum a full and speedy recovery.

For those CCS Thunder cars who are off on Saturday, July 1, please be advised that the Texas Pro Sedans are racing on July 2, Sunday evening at the 3/8 mile asphalt Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle, Texas.

You are invited to race "as is" under your CCS Thunder rules.

Any CCS driver or car owner who would like more information contact:

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222

or -

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Drivers and Fans,

This is a little side note to Don Jr.s announcement regarding the track being closed this weekend>

If you are in contact with any other drivers, please let them know that the track will be closed this weekend. The CC Speedway website hasn't been updated yet.

I will be trying to call as many of the registered drivers as I can to notify them this evening and tomorrow.

Thank You to all the drivers and spectators that attended our first night of races this past Saturday! It was a good first run through and morale throughout the track was high!

Thank You to all the dedicated employees that returned and to our new recruits-You all did a great job! I look forward to working with y'all the rest of the season.

A super BIG THANK YOU to Donnie and Carol for re-opening the track!

Our condolences and prayers go out to Mike Creacy and his family on the loss of his brother.

Our prayers and best hopes go out to Donnie on a full and speedy recovery.

It was wonderful to see everyone this weekend and look forward to seeing y'all on the 8th! Bring a friend or 10! LOL

Have a safe 4th of July!

Jody

Concession Manager, etc...jnjlee@the-i.net

The Management and Staff at Texas Speed Zone extend our thoughts and prayers to the Yokum family during this trying time and we hope that Don is feeling much better very soon.

Nick Holt

We will keep you and your family in our prayers. my family is sad to here there will be no racing, every year we go to rockport for the 4th and part of our vacation plans are the races. Its almost the hi light of our trip. maybe we will go back the week after.

What about GAGE in the 50 car.  He is more than enough comp for Pappy.  The BMW will be back soon, to the old bullring.  Hopefully, I can run with them and give them some comp.  BMWMPOWER10

no one is leaving gage out . pappy will see him soon .in front .and maybe chip to and you . and us and eveyone else and i suppose gb btw it looks .gb likes to race where he can win :lol: but who wouldnt.

Archived