Good night at STS

Jason

Car count and fan count seemed up tonight. Was kind of odd since that other track across the highway opened up. Bunch of new cars. Super Stock race was awesome.... Fun night at STS and cant wait until next weekend. STS IS the place to race in Corpus no doubt. Come on GB you will get it figured out. Now you have to worry bout that Honda..

Had a Great night, Lots of Cars and Fans to cheer them on.....What's that saying: "Build it and they will come". Glade to see the support and hope that we can give back as much as the cars and drivers give to the track.

Look forward to the 4th of July weekend. Come early and get your spots and seats....We will be having a really great time, We may need an 18 wheeler to stock the concession stand back up,

and OH YEA :D then there is the BEER!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for coming out and supporting South Texas Speedway, we know you have a choice and we are glade you like it "In The Dirt"

Gary Perry

Yes the fan count was Great!!!

I've been wondering what was going to happen with both tracks open.

I have to say that I am extremly happy with STS.....it's not just the dirt....it's the atmosphere.

It seems the fans feel the same way.

I've put a lot of hard work into my equipment, and I see the track is working equally as hard for me.

Thanks Guys/Ladies

hey yall,

man, that is great about the car count and fans being there. that is so aweome even with 2 tracks running. does anyone maybe have the winners or just a few results from last night? and did my dad win? someone said it was a good super stock race. well i am doing pretty well in Mississippi. still helping out my grandparents where i can. i do miss being there with yall tho. cant wait to get back. yall have fun.

anthony, the out of town lineup guy lol

Archived