ARTS @ THR

JonathanCleaver

yea i thought the 2 trucks problem wasnt bad enough to send him in . i can also say speedway racing bodies will like this race. good job by the garretts once again. anybody that wasnt there missed a hell of a race, just wish we could finish in kyle.

jonathancleaver,

where you in the pits or in the stands? robert did not chock ,you know it takes it toll on a racecar or truck when it gets messde up like roberts did but thats racing . you have good days and bad days we just had a bad day at the races ,we will be back in good form next race . and by the way do you raceor are you just a fan?

I know nothin about racing? I have been around racing since i was born. 16 years around racing....gee let me think..i think i know quite a bit actually. I just do not like Walton, everyone is entitled to thier opinion..that is myne. Ibeaver, I was in the pits last night, next year i will be able to call my self a racer...

-Jonathan

well i know first hand he was not choking , did you think he might of had a trouble with the truck is why we finished where we did . and as for the calls i was told by one of the truck officals when a truck was put back in place where he lost in the race that the track did the call.

louis

jonathan

i respect you have the (courage) [original choice of words edited by Nick Holt, 7/28/03] to say it how you feel . you have the wright to what you think what you think , but robert is a good guy he just did not have a good night ,and hope you dont have the luck we have had.

louis

Excuse me, but the calls where made by the Truck officials. Our officials gave input, but the final call was made by the Trucks officials.

And any Black flags that came out came from the Truck official on the flag stand.

I know this because I am an official at Thunder Hill Raceway.

The Trucks had Time Trials and then heats. They started the Feature the way they finished there heats. Heat #1 inside Heat #2 outside. The 66 truck was involved in an incident and was sent to the back. I don't recall him being sent to the back a second time, but I gave them my score sheets and I have slept since then, so I could be wrong.

It was soem of the best racing I've seen in a while. I must say that was a show watchin Jon come from front to back. Im jus glad we got to finish the race for once, It would of been better if the truck didnt start to run out of gas and if we had a diffent gear. It;s hard to stay with people when the truck runs out of gear half way down the straights. Did Robert keep the points lead? Thanks Jon D, Gunnar,Randy and Chris for the help putting fuel in the truck during the pit stop.

#66 drove a very good &clean race that is very good driver that can from the back of the field to th win the race and very thanks to the crew #42 and #26 for the help in the pits on the pit stop with the 10 truck.

ricky

Archived