Results of Tonight

slysnake

Someone give me the results of tonight....I need all the details...

Couldn't race tonight, had a death in the family and am in Houston for the weekend.

Hope everyone was safe...let me know asap...

[monkey boy squints,slowly looks over his shoulder]............then with his right foot draws a line in the south texas dirt............... and with a four finger motion , says "come and get it".

the good , the bad , and the monkey.................................

Thanks,

Congrats Will and Tim...how did the "old man" do? What about Todd and the rest of the ghetto gang? lol :unsure:

Rick, 3rd place was Eric Evans, 4th Ratty Carl Lee, 5th the ChickenMan. The only person that Carl hit was Todd when he was trying to get out of Timmy's way lol. We had two new cars, Eric's camo civic and the #7 car from Riviera. Rick, Bud Select Night at the Races will be here before you know it! Neon Will

Hey EJ,ARE you serious? And if so, Why? It can be all that bad,you seem to do well if you could just get that monkey off your back. I hope that was a joke about your car, we can't afford to lose cars. Well give it a thought before you make a hasty call and regret it like most of us short lived drivers.JMO FRED

Hes not giving up just frustrated cause he probably has the fastest car in this class but keeps having trouble with stupid little things.Anyone wanna sponsor him $200 bucks before friday to order a clutch lol. Comon help a fellow racer out.

Hes not giving up just frustrated cause he probably has the fastest car in this class but keeps having trouble with stupid little things.Anyone wanna sponsor him $200 bucks before friday to order a clutch lol. Comon help a fellow racer out.

welcome to the wonderfull world of racing :lol: anyone got 600 dollars for pistons .make ej a deal i.ll give him the money for a clutch if he would do the same for me on the pistons thats 600 dollars i think that would be a great deal for us .what do you thi :lol: nk.

Archived