Jump to content

THR HobbyStock vs. SAS Roadrunner

Recommended Posts

I just glanced through ya'lls rules and here are a few things I picked up:


- 350 cfm carb only

- No Solid Lifters (Hydraulic only)

- No Aluminim Water pump and I think you would need the edelbrock intake

- No spring spacers or rubbers

- Get some take offs from the sportsman


Those are the items I noticed right away, hope this helps and I hope to see you out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



I talked with Rick Day this morning regarding your question. It looks likes the tires and carburetor are a start. We'll check on the rest, so please call Rick Day at 210-827-4524 for any of the other details. And, yes, all SAS drivers must have a NASCAR license.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...