Support our Troops

B) Donnie,

I have polled my Sailors and Marines about care packages. Since we are already carrying aroound 60 pounds worth of gear, we really don't have much room for anything else. We all agreed on one thing though, we could make room for some DVD's of racing at CC Speedway or South Texas Speedway. With over 2000 of us, the majority that responded back to me said they want to see racing from guys like the small town racers in Corpus Christi. I had to let them know that big time racers also come out of small towns (i.e. Terry and Bobby Labonte). I got a few chuckles out of that. B)

:P But for the most part, we just want to see some racing. There is about 20 guys from the Corpus Christi area, so we look at the line ups and make small wagers on the races before we know the results. <_<

B) Thanks for the last couple of DVD's Cherri, and Kari from K.O. Graphics, we can't wait to see the ones from the dirt track. :)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert :ph34r:

:rolleyes: You can reach me at wardd@cesg3.navy.mil if you want to send us some racing DVD's and I'll provide you with a mailing address. :unsure:

I have some older ccspeedway videos from 2003, if anyone wants to put them on dvd, and i believe that during last season, Tammie, and MAGG Photos were putting the videos on DVD.

My Little Brother William, Joined the Army on June 1st, he is in Fort Jackson for Basic Training. He Spent the first 2 days there, and called us on the 3rd day, said he woke up and thought he was having a bad dream, buut didnt take him long to realize he wasnt dreaming... He is 19 and this is his first time away from home, so it took him a little while to get used to it. but he seems to be doing good. He will be stationed in Maryland, at Prospect Hill, to train for his MOS.

Tom Creacy

Fair Day 106 degrees with no wind, yuk vry hot!

;) Tom,

Thanks for the offer. I would gladly take those if someone could burn them to DVD for me. I have no way of showing videos. All we have to watch anything on is a 17 inch flat screen and a DVD player, so hell yah, DVD's even of old would be awsome. :)

:rolleyes: I'm down south on my first trip out of the box since I got here. Had some other business to do (broken toe). :angry: Walking around at night and knocked a big piece of rock off a fence being built and it hit my foot. :wacko:

:rolleyes: If you are able to get any of these done, you can email me at n332c@cesg3.navy.mil and I'll give you an address to mail them to. Put in the subject line " Support our Troops" so I don't delete it by accident. :)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Dessrt (IRAQ) :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

:D Thanks Christy amd Mike :D ,

:) We received your package today and have already watched two of the DVD's. WOW, 2003 was a good year. It just amaized me how much I missed being in the pits all the time. Anyway, we've put them DVD's on the shelf and they are getting allot of attention. Thanks again everyone who helped do this.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Happy Father's Day Dennis, I'll tell the kids hi for you when I see them in a couple of hours. When is it your turn to come home for awhile? Take care over in the sandbox.

:huh: I have no idea who top shelf 12 is. :huh:B) Send me an email at wardd@cesg3.navy.smil.mil and CC my new one after the 24th of June at dennis.ward@me.navy.mil B)

:P Thanks Though! :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Desert Cop,

It is because of folks like you that we can do what we love to do. Words alone cannot express how grateful we are for the sacrifices you make. I have some dvds from Corpus Christi that I will copy and send to you as soon as I can. Look forward to shaking your hand. Lanny

Desert Cop,

It is because of folks like you that we can do what we love to do. Words alone cannot express how grateful we are for the sacrifices you make. I have some dvds from Corpus Christi that I will copy and send to you as soon as I can. Look forward to shaking your hand. Lanny

Lanny,

:D Glad to hear from you guys and glad to see that CC Speedway was such a great success. Everyone I heard from said it was an awsome night and are looking forward to doing it again next week. Looking forward to getting back to Corpus Christi to see some of the racing next season. DVD's are better than not having anything at all. :P

B) My new email address is dennis.ward@me.navy.mil until Feb 2007. B)

:P If you want to send me DVD's of racing at any of the local tracks, mail them to the address below: :P

Dennis J Ward - N332C

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601 - 4701

:ph34r: From the Tip of the Spear, Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived