Mud Drags

Purestock3

yes they used to run mud drags in the 80s when frank hoch took the track back over i coverd the old mud tracks and moved them in what is now the pits about where neon will parks at cc . the pits now used to be a motor cycle track it was a good one .untill oniel took it out .there is an old brige that they used as a jump now it is under the pits about 50 feet in front end of the scales.you purty much drive over it on pit road .

I used to love to come down to C.C. to race back then. They would hold intermission at the stock car track so you could go watch the moto-X or mud drags. They even had a go-cart track. All for one admission ticket. And the beer garden under the stands had a live band. Nice to listen to while you waited in line to get paid. Tow money $50 from S.A. if you didn't win more.

I used to love to come down to C.C. to race back then. They would hold intermission at the stock car track so you could go watch the moto-X or mud drags. They even had a go-cart track. All for one admission ticket. And the beer garden under the stands had a live band. Nice to listen to while you waited in line to get paid. Tow money $50 from S.A. if you didn't win more.

Those were the good old days.had a game room to .and a small play ground also .some of these tracks could bring in more people with some of those ideals .kind a funny when we used to go to tws i allways wanted to go and get thier hot dogs they were great .mike it is hard toget tow money like it used to be .

Archived