Holy Hail Storm Batman...

i got pelted pretty good coming home from work........i was doing fine going down thousand oaks until i got to thw wurzbach parkway over pass............i think every moron in town parked under there, blocking the way so nobody could get thru........it is amazing the way this city reacts to weather changes......i mean they were still getting hit with marble size hail, even under the overpass because it was coming in side ways...........but do those idiots move so people can get thru, hell no..........hope everyone made it home safely.......

I got nothing at work at 410 and summit pkwy, but the wife hit the core at perrin biettle and 410, before she could get to cover her little G6 got good hail damage, well off to the claims adjuster we go, to the claims adjuster we go, hi ho the dairio the claims adjuster we go,lol, all you can do is laugh about. :rolleyes:

yeah i got nothing at work at 281 and 1604, but on the way home from wurzbach parkway to eisenhour rd i got pelted pretty good.........the funny thing was the people who parked under the trees to escape the hail, and then got stuck in the mud.........uhhhh lets see, oh no its hailing out, i better park on this wet dirt under this safe tree.........hahaha its amazing some people can even make it thru life............

Archived