Cash Money

spedfrk

The Drivers meeting went well.. I hope the cars show up to race.. New rules everyone gets cash the night of the race.... All bombers will be stock with little modifications. Texas thuders will allow fuel injection, and Maybe a new weight rule. Super stocks will be about the same as last year... The track will have some work done starting today and will be ready in two weeks for practice. I look forward to racing CC if other cars show up. If not Dirt will be my future. It means nothing to win when their are no cars to race...

The Drivers meeting went well.. I hope the cars show up to race.. New rules everyone gets cash the night of the race.... All bombers will be stock with little modifications. Texas thuders will allow fuel injection, and Maybe a new weight rule. Super stocks will be about the same as last year... The track will have some work done starting today and will be ready in two weeks for practice. I look forward to racing CC if other cars show up. If not Dirt will be my future. It means nothing to win when their are no cars to race...

Amen :D

I wish this track the best of luck however ........ im like Freddy im torn between 2 lovers guys cant we all just get along?? and come to our senses that 2 tracks running on a Saturday night will not work and you guys are gonna cut your own throat by even attempting it !!! I guess Ill go to the old coin toss to decide which track im gonna be at anyway good luck to both tracks .

Your friend!!! BHC :ph34r:

Well JMO but the people at the dirt track know that for years CCSpeedway has run on Saturday Nights so if something needs to be worked out,it should be that STS should change to friday nights.But like i said its JMO.Great job CC speedway.

I really appresiate Mr. Yocum and Don and their open-mindedness. Whatever they decide they listened. Thats a good thing. Thank God its almost time to go racin'. I respect GB and enjoy racing with him. I would have never believed that because of difference of opinion, he would insult fellow drivers. Maybe the respect thing needs a little rethinking.

I really appresiate Mr. Yocum and Don and their open-mindedness. Whatever they decide they listened. Thats a good thing. Thank God its almost time to go racin'. I respect GB and enjoy racing with him. I would have never believed that because of difference of opinion, he would insult fellow drivers. Maybe the respect thing needs a little rethinking.

e-raser, I dont think G.B. really ment to insult anybody. I think he is just fustrated. Every body is always gunning for him this time of year. And he is old and onry and says what he thinks. Is this about the skill thing on the other post? I think what he means is not just driving skill but every thing. The whole package. And he has that, 36 years worth of that. Me and G.B. are in a fierce battle at the dirt track this year. Its about who is fastest. We are working so hard to beat each other its like nothing else maters. This is my 8th year running mini stocks and I am finialy beating G.B. as much as he is beating me. That feels really good. It proly wont last because those fast fords are getting quicker every week. Anyway Neon Will

e-raser, I dont think G.B. really ment to insult anybody. I think he is just fustrated. Every body is always gunning for him this time of year. And he is old and onry and says what he thinks. Is this about the skill thing on the other post? I think what he means is not just driving skill but every thing. The whole package. And he has that, 36 years worth of that. Me and G.B. are in a fierce battle at the dirt track this year. Its about who is fastest. We are working so hard to beat each other its like nothing else maters. This is my 8th year running mini stocks and I am finialy beating G.B. as much as he is beating me. That feels really good. It proly wont last because those fast fords are getting quicker every week. Anyway Neon Will

well will when your one of the big [ Jack rabbits ]. out there .every one wants to shoot you . ;)

Archived