RACE WATCH PARTY

5StarRacing

• 2 weeks later...

The owner of the General Store informed me that he will provide some FREE snack foods. All drinks will be CASH bar, including the soda's. The grill will be open for anyone wanting to order off their menu.

I hope everyone will consider supporting this event! It is FREE to everyone.

Cindy

But you had a GREAT time didnt you BIG JOHN!

I hope everyone gets the WORD on this PARTY.. It was going to be in the SAS race program last Suturday, but the DARN RAIN ruinned that. I have a flyer if anyone has a place to post it. Email me at cindy@wegottrailers.com and I will send it to you.

Everyone can come to CTRC (Cancer Therapy & Research Center) Saturday morning, May 20, and get their free skin cancer screening done and then head on over to the FASCAR Party. Attend the party with your mind at ease.

Mona Turner RN

Everyone don't forget to plan a full day for Saturday May20th. Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.go to The Cancer Therapy & Research Center at 7979 Wurzbach (corner of Wurzbach and Floyd Curl) and get your FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENING. Participants will be seen in order of their arrival. Any questions regarding this call me at 210-844-8448

After your skin cancer screening, take the family to the movies or the mall. Have a family day.

Then at 5:30 p.m. go to the FREE FASCAR RACE WATCH PARTY at China Grove General Store located at 7393 US HWY 87 E, phone #210-648-5770. The green flag drop at 7:00 p.m. for the Nextel All star Challenge.

What more could you ask for on your local tracks night off?

Archived