Bounty

Ace Transmission and KO grafx have both put up $100 bounty for any driver that can out run Steve Whiteaker Jr. for the win. The rules as specified by Ace Transmission is who ever wins while the 89 car is still racing without problems will get the additional $200. If the 89 wins again he will get the additional $200. That basically means the modifieds are running for $700 to win this weekend. If the 89 breaks or gets involved in a wreck the money will not be paid. It was specified the 89 had to be out run, not wrecked or tore up. This will continue until the 89 is beaten.

just my openion he would EAT Bill Stevens ALIVE this guy is untouchable!!!!

Not taking away from Bill Stevens but I mean common have you seen Mr. Whiteaker J.R. drive he drives like he is possessed and there is no stopping him!!! He has cahones made of STEEL!!!!

( make it intresting let drivers race him for pink slips!)

BHC :ph34r:

Good luck trying to beat this crazy S.O.B! I have been timing everyone in every class.The only one that got close and actually beat his time was Majek(82) by .18 tenths of a second at practice,heat,and feature. Just didnt seem to get it done.Lawrence and whoever drives the 1 HOT chassis has the only chance. Good luck to everyone,yall make that much more interesting when theres more cash involved! FRED

Archived