CONCESSION RUNNING ON EMPTY

GB theres lights out by the STS sighn im sure you could park there and have light and I or any the other T.T. drivers can let you know when its time to line up. LOL had to give you a hard time. All that money you win everyweek im sure you can take 20 bucks out and buy a spot. You probably make more money than i do for a living i can still afford one.

Sorry for the confusion,I thought GRPerry was Gary and wanted comments.My question to you Owen is where is the getto? :lol: Isnt it nice that the problem is an overwhelming number of entrants?

GB...its a lighted ghetto now! You've been over there many times (after a few bottles of blackberry wine!!!) lol

GB theres lights out by the STS sighn im sure you could park there and have light and I or any the other T.T. drivers can let you know when its time to line up. LOL had to give you a hard time. All that money you win everyweek im sure you can take 20 bucks out and buy a spot. You probably make more money than i do for a living i can still afford one.

C'mon GB, buy a spot....I know, I know, that $20 will buy ALOT of blackberry wine, but we will all pitch in to get you some for that first week after you pay for the spot!!!! ;)

I was refering to the dirt tracks up San Antonio way, dont know much about SAS, sorry for the confusion, I do know Deb Williams keeps everyone in the loop, since we were talking dirt tracks on the sts forum I assumed we all thought dirt tracks in San Antonio, so dont take it so personal nick, its all good. :D For a non sanctioned track, STS is doing quite well and should be well worth the drive here soon.

Archived