Jump to content

CC not much rain - ROMCO should still be on.


Recommended Posts

Got this Email from ROMCO's Linda Barden:




Hi Guys and Gals,

Wanted to keep you up to date on the status of the

race due to Hurricane Claudette.


Terry spoke with Donnie Yoakum this afternoon. They

received little rain there, track is fine, forecast

they say is fine. WE ARE GOING RACING !!!!!!


If you have an entry that you haven't mailed, please

Email me or call Terry by tomorrow. Terry and I will

be leaving for Corpus early Friday morning.


See ya'll Saturday....

Be Safe....

Linda Barden


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...