First Night For Points

Purestock3

Man........I Had a Blast!

Will be at STS all year.

Thanks to Owen and the crew for an exciting night at the track.

Now I've experienced the fast paced race night. Luckily I didn't have any serious problems, because I dunno if I would have time to make repairs. On the other hand I'm glad to get out of there before Midnight.

Thanks again....that was GREAT!!!!!

Darenger

I would have to agree. The first night of points was wonderful. We had a good car count. Things were not as hectic or chaoctic as they could have been. lol. And I was really impressed with having 9 cars for the Super Stocks. Great job guys for coming out. And the Easter egg hunt in intermission went well. And even with that added in intermission, the night was over somewhere a little past 10. So again great job to everyone. And thanks Owen for giving all of this chance to be able to race (work for me) at a local racetrack. Have a blessed Easter.

Anthony Carlisle

yes it was an awesome night of racing and it seems like the intermission worked well i want to personally thank you guys for giving us a few more extra minutes to spend our money and relieve our bodily fluids. I still see a problem with lets say for example if a car has blow out or a cut tire if you would allow maby a couple of laps to let the cars line up then maby he can get tire changed and get back in the action and what is with the restarts wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in left field??? are you guys just trying something differant? ohhhhhhhh and OWEN I have had a personal question for some time now

when you restart after a wreck you really excite the crowd with your antics WE LOVE IT anyway my question is DID YOU GET LESSONS FROM MICHAEL JACKSON? HAHA well you guys keep up the good work and keep having fun!!! BHC :ph34r:

I think its neat that Justin Labonte will have points at STS all year.When he becomes as famous as hid dad and uncle,we can all say,"yea,we raced with him"I remember being on the track with his dad before he was famous.OOPS,how old am I anyway?I hope Juston had fun,he was driving the car my brother has been driving.He said the kind of cars hes used to dont pull wheelies unless they are in trouble.For never having raced one of these cars he did a really good job.

G.B. you raced with Terry? Before he was famous, let me see if I can figur this out. Oh man G.B. that would put you at about............years old. LOL! Just kidding. I like that trophy you got this weekend, that is one that I will alway wish I could have got. Anyway Congratz on a great win. Neon Will

gb i remember the first day terry showed up at the track .i was working the gate pokeing holes in yahs shirts with that darn staple gun you. should remember that .and i dont even know why i remember this but some drivers i wont say there names made a remark about terry they said watch out for this young punk coming in he got a hardship lisense to drive .he was 15 years old . and they said he will wreck your cars .and not ever going to be good at driving .i wonder what they think now , :lol::lol:

hell some of them have his autograph now . :D:D

Thanks Will,I did not race against Terry but in the old days all classes practiced together.I was running my VWs back then too.T shirts and shorts,no window nets.So was my brother.Mike,I remember the staples,the pit passes looked funny after the washing machine.That trophy is the most unusual one Ive seen.The girls say its gaugy and the guys love it.I want to thank Owen and Budwiser,I think its beautiful.Must be a guy thing. I wonder what the Hammerhead trophy will look like,they are sponsering this weeks race.Since we have points now,I guess Ill be starting scratch.If that Rouch team gets over the new car blues,there will be no catching them.They make more power idleing than I have wide open.2,160 tow miles so far this year.Wish there was tow money. ;)

Nope GB i think we make to much power for the dirt. Cant hardly full throttle it t all or we just spin them tires all the way down the straight aways I wont have my car there this weekend but the rest will be there. My car is getting a make-over this week. Plus my oil pressure is kinda giving me a scare. Gonna try the thicker oil for the next time I race.

gb to bad there wasnt any video.s back then someof these guy.s would think we were crazy .very dangerous then .and the fights on the front staight away most drivers argue now. :lol: then fist tire tools hammers what ever they could get there hands on was the game durring intermission they would race cars then the fight shows would start the main features .always seam to be a new winner every night

Nope GB i think we make to much power for the dirt. Cant hardly full throttle it t all or we just spin them tires all the way down the straight aways I wont have my car there this weekend but the rest will be there. My car is getting a make-over this week. Plus my oil pressure is kinda giving me a scare. Gonna try the thicker oil for the next time I race.

Timmy, what the crap? Your not gonna race this weekend? Your cars got to get a make-over? This aint no beauty salon or something. I bet there is more to this story that we know. Are you getting married this weekend? Or are you going fishing? Whats the deal man, we need the car count. Anyway, Neon Will

Naw its getting painted and wont be done by saterday and besides im not running for points and i wanna help the other guys get tehre cars running right. To much on me to try and do that amd race all in one night. My car runs good enough to race so i figure i would help them.

Fishing is sunday morning.

Tim, if you keep on fishing your gona quit racing. You cant fish and race. Fishing takes time and racing takes alot of time. And you aint got that much time, I hate to lose ya buddy but it looks like the fish are gona get ya. Your gona wind up like one of those old guys at the end of a pier or something. Anyway Neon Will

Archived