Busch vs. Biffle

blueoval

Biffles girlfreind should shut her damn mouth, she wasn't in a race car. That irritates the crap out of me when a wife is in the stands griping at another wife or girlfreind or family member that doesn't have a damn thing to do with the race.

nascar loves it,they can play off of it and more people will watch the next race on tv to see the next episode of "Will They or Will They Not-Slap Each Other".Never know,what if after the on track incident at TMS,nascar got word to the wives to confront each other.The media ate it up

Biffles girlfreind should shut her damn mouth, she wasn't in a race car. That irritates the crap out of me when a wife is in the stands griping at another wife or girlfreind or family member that doesn't have a damn thing to do with the race.

Amen.

Guest bigfat

That was the most ignorant thing she could have done. She needs to start lovin' on Smoke. He'll get some payback for her. They showed that junk on ESPN at the opening of every single segment.

Yall think if I sent my wife to that trailer, I could get some of her shopping dollars back?

By the way, I have spent more than a few nights on the pitside bleachers at Thunderhill and some of those women scared me out there! I mean by the yellin and tusslin over whose fault this or that was.

Also just so you don't think I'm slammin anyone or track, apparently my wife put on quite a show at HMP the last race.

Signed,

Anonymous for my safety!

Guest bigfat

"Jean Nesser

Nesser Racing Inc.

People may doubt what you say, but they always believe what you do!"

How come everyone always tells me " I can't believe you did that sh.t."? :lol:

I'm in NO WAY A KURT BUSCH Fan. But to say:

"I can't believe he didn't lift and let me move up. He just hit me!"

Mr. Biffle you better watch the video again. YOU HIT HIM!

Besides when is the last time you heard in any driver meeting Driver A if Driver B is under you and he starts to move up, you better lift and let him up there. WHATEVER!

I know everyone hears my mouth. I hate to see things happen to my husband. I may not be in the race car but I am at home everynight with him. I see how much blood and sweat he puts into that car. I loose time with him because he is working so hard in the shop. All racers put their heart, soul and money into their equipment. If something happens on the track that hurts my husband or his racecar you are damn right I am expressing my opinion. If he does something I let him know it. Sorry but a lot of my life evolves around the races and the racecars, and I sometimes (most of the time) get vocal and give my opinions. Freedom of Speech. Got a love it.

I AM LOUD AND PROUD!!!

what about when you get flat taken out and tore up sitting in the infield and then come in on a hook allready cooled down and everything just to find out your wife is over in the guys pit and you need to go her. thats when i put my helmet back on and go clean up the ordeal. stay in your your own pit and talk to your husband first. if it was truly the guys fault then you can take care of it on the track next week where it should be handled.

Crazywife,

Good for you!

I am not able to see or hear my wife from the car but apparently she is "loud and proud" too. I get the stories from my 12 year old, who of course is "embarrassed" by her mom. I say good for all the wives who support their husbands in any way, remember guys some wives/girlfriends avoid the track all together and could care less.

Just remember gents it is a two way street.

Next time your wife is doing what she loves, lets say throwing a party (this is for my wife) Jump up on your chair and tell everyone else how much better her food is than theirs and how you better not bump her plate or scratch the china!!!!!

Just kidding. It is good to see light hearted thread for a change

I still refuse to sign for fear of not having a working house key!!!!!!

My mom can be pretty reactionary too (something I appreciate sometimes), you can tell them over and over again to be calm, but when it comes down to it, they are very passionate about you, the car ($$$$), and the sport in General, if they weren't they wouldn't be there, hard to keep a mad wife/mom quiet.

Promoters are always trying to find ways to entertain the fans after and between races. I have said "why not put a boxing ring in the middle of the track, get some of those big goofy gloves and let the disgruntled drivers go at it" .

That may be a thought for our wives & girlfriends.

No, I really think that being loud is great. It is what we race for isn't it? I remember Earnhardt (telling Jeff Gordon I think it was) " It doesn't matter if they are booing or cheering as long as they are making noise.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when Houston Speedway was giving away tickets to everyone.Stands were always full and you could hear the noise from inside the car. I sure hope we can see it again all over Texas

it does make racing much better and easier when your wife or girlfriend is behind you and i would not have it any other way. it is and always will be a family sport. no matter what action they take, they are doing it for us and hats off to all of them for helping and supporting what we love to do.

I know i am a crap talking S.O.B,and i agree that the wives should'nt try to involve themselves,but if it wasn't for my wife,i would not have been able to enjoy myself as a short termed driver,let alone a fan.It makes me ill,but still makes me quite happy when my wife raises a stink about an incident that she did not agree on.It lets me know that she loves racing or loves me,and thats all i need to know!!!(either way i win) FRED