virtual thunder racing!

racerboy2002

hey Deb if i would have not of misssed two weekends we would be really close in the san antonio standings, but the second place guy right now cant even catch u. i can catch him and pass him in a week or two but there is no way for me to catch u. i was thinking can u not make any picks for two weeks to make it closer, lol. na that would be cheating i just missed out. goood job on sportsman, but i got u in late model!!

rb2002, you can have my points. I quit playing after they ripped me off for one of my sportsman pix and two of my late model pix. I know I didn't miss any since I pick ALL My fantasy teams on the same night. Let alone pick for sportsman and not for late models, that is simply rediculous!!!

racerboy2002 ,

Yeah, I noticed you really tore me up on Late Models!

You're really asking me to sit out a couple of weeks? That's like giving up the points lead at SAS because you want to be a nice guy (or girl in this case)! LOL

Don't give up . . . you may catch me yet! And don't forget about the prizes (VT t-shirt and cap) I'll be giving away to the winner in each category this week. And I am flexible in that contest. If I win, I'll bow out and award it to the next person.

rebelracewriter

I'm really sorry about the mixup. I think I had asked you to send me the response you received from the site administrator at Virtual Thunder?? Regardless, I have already sent him an e-mail expressing your dissatisfaction with his reponse. I'll let you know what I hear. Again . . . sorry!

Debbie

rebelracewriter,

I got a reply from the Virtual Thunder site administrator this morning. Dave said he did remember your situation, and he previously investigated your problem. He said he has an activity log that has been put in place to help him figure out these pick-related issues and verify these claims. When he researched his activity log, he couldn't find any entries for you for the dates in question. In his defense, Dave can't reconstruct what isn't there. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but he really did try to fix your problem.

To prevent these types of incidents from occurring, Virtual Thunder offers provisional picks as a backup plan. You can store your provisional picks, and they will kick in if you forget to make your picks or they or lost. I know I forgot to make my picks on a ROMCO race, and I wish would have set up my provisionals at the time.

Again, I'm sorry about the incident, but I don't know what else we (I) can do. I hope you'll try again.

Debbie

Archived