looking for II

honda 46

10/ 4 todd .the cage aint doing nothing were its at now .the car is so tore up .history .thats one reason i built the new car .couldnt do anything with frankenstien .you .ed turn one bolt on it and the car would go to poop onthe track .now i have one i can adjust .it has ten adjustments i can screw with .buy turnning a bolt .lol lalo drove it once and couldnt believe jessie could somehow keep that thing on the track .i tried one lap and lost it gave up .probly would have made a good dirt car .but anyway its there. looking for someone or the crusher .

that may accually help tim. hp can hender you in the dirt some times by getting out from under you like you were saying earlier. i think you will be suprised when you see how the dirt evens things out. besides will said you were driving the crap out of that pony on your first nite. let it rip

see yall tonite boys. i finally got car on to trailer. had to remove lower ground effect on front of car. we tried for about 2 hours everything we could to get it on the trailer with ground effect on but will not go . so i took it off and will figure it out later but we will race it tonight. so dont laugh at it and hurt its feelins.lol

Archived