practice at the dirt track

50Gage

Shrimp,I know how much work it is to prepair a dirt track and an unprepaired dirt track is not helpful to anyone.It would be nice though to have a hotlap session at halftime and one after the races are over.The fans dont have to stay late and the racers can try some things but mostly can get PRACTICE.Many new to dirt racers have only experience on asphalt.Why not take advantage of an already prepaired track????JMO

GB I hear you and we will see what we can do for some more hot laps, as for after the races I am going to be honest and tell you the electric bill last month was $3400 and we shut the lights off as soon as the races were over. We are looking at options to reduce this cost then we could hot lap after the races end.

Maybe we could run an extra session before the races start like 5:00 to 6:00 or something.

Thanks Owen

89CREWMEMBER,

You need to stay abreast of this practice situation and take EVERY opportunity to put the car on the track and try some new things, in fact I will help you out if you need it. You guys couldn't seem to get the power to the track. Anyway, I will help anyway I can.

:P

LOL YEAH EVERY BIT OF HELPFUL INFO IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I THINK WE NEEDED ONE MORE LAP LAST SATURDAY AND I THINK WE WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT A LOT MORE. MY DRIVER SAID HE LEARNED A LOT FOLLOWING U SATURDAY IN THE FEATURE. SEE YA AT THE SHOP AND IF NOT HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO TMS.

89 CREWMEMBER

Archived