thunder stock turnout

honda 46

it was great to hear about how many finally showed up to race. heard you guys put on a great show. way to go, we are all going to have a blast out there. it sure is nice to have a such a cool race facility right here in our own back yard. way to go neon will on another first class drive for the win.

Congrats to Will,#14 on a great win.It was an exciting race,I got to see it all from a rear start.Rick had it covered until the crash in 4, right in front of him, he was so far ahead I didnt see him.He stopped for the accident but no caution came out and everyone blew by on both sides..It looked like PETES race then but during the same wreck,he went on the outside and tagged the wall,bending the RR trailing arm really bad.The 12 could have taken the lead at that point if he would have just passed on the outside like me and Will did but instead got hooked on Petes bumper and spun himself out.Will eventually made the outside pass as I was catching both leaders,by the time I got to Pete,18,his RR was overheated and although we raced several laps side by side,I managed to pass him but could not catch that Neon.I dont think I could have beat him even if we started side by side.He drives like Mark Martin,carefully calculating each move.And he has a very fast car.Again congratulations to #14.Did I mention that I hate Neons? :D:o:huh::(:angry:

Thanks Todd, thanks G.B. Things just worked out for me, if Rick, Pete, or Timmy would not have had their problems and G.B. had not started in the back it would have been a different story. I saw a black VW fender under me and also Ronald got under me and I had to drive my but off to keep those spots. I dont know how much longer the FWDs are going to rule the roost though, some of those fast fords were pretty strong. Neon Will

the only thing stock with this class is little bolt located near the middle of the undercarrige where everyone was to lazy to climb under with a torch or saw to cut it off to gain that gram of wieght advantage.....lol....lol... :D ps we will be there next race with our new car so boys take it easy on my new ride ...... if you see me by the wall cruising slow its cause im trying to get the photo guy to snap me some pics before i or someone helps me dent it all up.... need a good photo to try to get some sponser money cause the funds are flowwing slow thanks to all the probs i had last year....can you believe i went thru 4 motors last year... and numurous upgrades and small parts that all go bad for some dumb ass reason. so i took a lot of advice and didnt paint my car green this year so hopfully the bad luck might be gone..... looking foward to learning how to drive again at least on dirt anyways.....

lalo is a mustang guy . ill get your carb to you soon lalo..

dont need a ton of power if you get your car setup right.

dont spi.n the tires much. hard on gas. drift the car kick butt. simple . but hell what do i know .

I hope Lalo does come and race with us.He has done much to help many racers for years and worked very hard on his Pro Sedan program.He derserves some race time without the pressure to preform at an extreme level and have fun.I hope he doesnt think racing with us is stepping down,I certainly did not think so when I went from modified to Thunder.I have more fun with my 4 cyl than I did with my mod.OK Lalo,let some of these guys you supported over the years help you build a fun car and enjoy racing again at home.The sport needs you.And I want to watch you get in and out of your window again.And maybe paint it with neon paint :D Thumper

Archived