This Months Late Model Racer Magazine

rebelracewriter

Message to the choir: (snipe #1)

In this issue(July-Aug.) of Late Model Racer magazine(a National publication-snipe #2) is a story co-written by Pat Mayberry and myself on Chris Davidson's run to the 2002 ROMCO Championship. I'll be the first to admit, Mayberry's part is much better than my contribution. Which is probably why they only used about 1/5 of what I actually submitted. But at least we have attempted to get word out of state(snipe #3) about our ROMCO series.

Now I can no longer say I never get paid for my stuff, I got a $25 check along with my copy of the magazine. I thought I might be getting some others to pass out but as yet have not recieved any. I'll let you know if I get some to hand out and where I'll be, in case you're interested

Also in this edition is an interesting article on racing and the economy. (half snipe)

Hey 4-Minute Media Man...

Sounds like you've been doing some "snipe" hunting! :D

Reb,

Congrats on the byline. And the check. You are now a "professional" member of the print media. Dont' forget to claim the income on your tax return and don't spend all the money in one place.. lol

Nick Holt

Archived