Bar-B-Q Frog Legs

Pappy_GT13

To those who attended my impromptu bar-b-q party last night, thanks for showing up & putting out the FIRE !!!!!The frog legs came out a little over done. Many thanks to every one who made my night by putting me out .I owe some folks new fire exte----putter outer thingies! The cause(as seen in the cold-not so cold light of day)was a float bowl screw that came out & ended up on the intake manifold. On the other hand ,at least it waited until after the feature race.5th place after 34 years absence from dirt was better than I had hoped for & I really enjoyed the night except for that pesky fire part.I will make repairs & hopefully see y'all in 2 weeks. P.S. Happy Birthday to me!!! 53 years & I still haven't learned to stay away from fast cars & faster women.

Happy Birthday,Pappy.Sorry about your car fire,guess there were no candles.Did you make a wish before you blew it out?So that was a 53 year candle.I came running with my marshmellows but by the time I got there the fire was out.Just kidding,Im glad you were not hurt and had a good run.Looking foreward to racing with you again hot rod.Blue locktite on bowl screws. G.B.

Archived