good luck

honda 46

like to wish everyone good luck this weekend. thunder class is going to have a great car count. gb, rick, will, pete, don't let those high dollar ponies on steroids take that perty thophy. i think the score is now 5 and 0. jk guys, you stangs are going to love the dirt, have fun and be safe.

my bet is on the front wheel drives cause the dirt is slick and the front wheel drives dont slid around as much . case point 1 night at cc it started raining and they still ran our feature race in the rain track was very slick the front wheel drives were running like normal but our rwd's couldnt get any traction

I hope you guys have a great race.I cant make it,someone stole my race car and truck.Looks like its time to hang it up now.Maybe I can come and watch sometime.No insurance,no replacement money.Too bad,tonight is a full purse regardless of car count and thats what I like best-money.Im guessing someone will win. :(:(:( (april fools,see you tonight)

Sorry my joke was terrible,nobody would steal my junk.The other day I forgot to roll up the window and take out the keys when I parked it on the side of the road and when I returned I found a 1$ bill with a note that said "use for food" laying on the seat.

Sorry my joke was terrible,nobody would steal my junk.The other day I forgot to roll up the window and take out the keys when I parked it on the side of the road and when I returned I found a 1$ bill with a note that said "use for food" laying on the seat.

no gb i left the dollar.on the seat to help you pay the . bone yard . to hall the truck off .and the car .i guess. you didnt get the memmo i left . sorry . ill paint it on next time. :D

ps your joke wasn.t bad .

Archived