Hard Time

neon14

I need somebody to give me a hard time about dodge neons LOL!

Well, well, if it isn't the "master mechanic" of Dodge 2.0L "non-interferring engines" the one & only NEON WILL!! LOL :P

"interference engine" - an engine that, when out of proper timing, will allow the pistons at TDC to come in contact with the valves when opened possibly resulting in major engine damage. If a timing belt belt breaks at an extreme high RPM (6000+), start looking for another engine!!! LMAO!! (how's that, Will?)

BTW Will, torque on the flywheel to crank is only 70 ft lbs, clutch to flywheel 65 ft lbs, and transaxle to block 70 ft lbs....NOT "run it up with a 1/2" drive impact with 200 psi until it stops!"

ten years to life was working on mustangs .but the jury found you not guilty .on charges of putting explosive s in ricks eng but guilty of a blowing todds eng . for you knew not what you were doing. by reason .. of neon crazy .

ten years to life was working on mustangs .but the jury found you not guilty .on charges of putting explosive s in ricks eng but guilty of a blowing todds eng . for you knew not what you were doing. by reason .. of neon insanity.

ot, you might be on to something. i never thought about that. both our motors went about the same time. maybe i better park the modified so i can keep a better eye on neon crazy in the pits. lol. he really did do rick a favor. rick found one of those 260 hp mopar blueprint motors from one of those retired ralley guys up north and he was fast with only 120hp. more than double the fun. they are sure going to have there hands full this week. go get em ricky rocket. i also heard gb was bringing his outlaw mini. :unsure::o

I bought a new 3/4" impact today with all the adapters so I can tighten even the smallest of bolts with it. I think it does up to 360 foot pounds or something. Dodge neons have alot of 10mm bolts, they need to be tight. Righty Tighty, Neon Will

gbs AUTObiography get it ha ha ha lol :lol:

now we know who the real culprit was . gb wrote that book after drinking the ju ju juice .which in turn caused him to stuff the rear end in the wrong part of the car.there for starting the dang fwd . monster . :rolleyes:

Archived