we want to spend money please let us

YES, IM NOT TELLING YOU GUYS HOW TO RUN THE SHOW AT STS HOWEVER, I HAVE MADE EVERY RACE SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE OPENED AND I HAVE 2 SONS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE STANDS WITH ME AND MY SONS BUG THE CRAP OUT OF ME WANTING ME TO RUN TO THE CONCESSION STAND TO GET THEM MUNCHIES (DRINKS, HAMBURGERS, ETC... ) I ALSO HEAR OTHER CHILDREN ASKING THERE PARANTS THE SAME THING BUT THE FORMAT YOU GUYS ARE USING NOT ALLOWING ANY TIME BETWEEN RACES (IN MY OPENION ) IS HURTING YOUR CONCESSION STAND SALES AND OMG NOT TO MENTION MY FLOATING EYEBALLS FROM HAVING TO WELL UMMMMMMMM URINATE THERE IS JUST SIMPLEY NOT ENOUGH TIME INBETWEEN RACES TO DO ANYTHING. I FEEL IF I WAS TO BLINK ID MISS A RACE. WOULD YOU CONSIDER GIVING A FEW MINUTES BETWEEN RACES? IN THE LONG RUN I KNOW IT WOULD HELP YOUR CONCESSION SALES.

P.S. ALSO THE FORMAT U GUYS ARE RUNNING RACES I HAVE NOTICED AS SOON AS THE MODIFIED CLASS IS RAN I SEE ALOT OF SPECTATORS LEAVING AND ONCE AGAIN (MY OPENION) IF YOU RUN THE MODEFIED LAST MORE PEOPLE WOULD BE THERE LONGER MEANING THEY WOULD SPEND MORE MONEY IN THE CONCESSION STAND (YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER RUNNING MODEFIEDS LAST. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND ONCE AGAIN IM JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU POINTERS TO HELP MAKE YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESFUL. THANKS BHC :ph34r:

Crew,last week they changed a little by allowing each class to run hot laps at halftime so they can make any last minute adjustments.This gives time for eat and bathroom breaks.Just get the tokens when you arrive.Hope this helps,it sure helps me.

Yea ok lets have a break between each class so we can finish an hour later than what they have been? No way. I think the way they have timed things all year is good. Not a lot of wasted time and no person standing on the front straightaway talking for 30 minutes driving people crazy.

When we first went to South Texas Speedway several years ago, they had one of the coolest things I had seen at a dirt track....TV's in the concession area that were filming the races. You could go to the concession and not miss a thing. I was kinda hoping they would still be there, but when we went back in February, they were not. Just an idea to maybe bring them back.

I AGREE WITH YOU JASON MORE INTERMISSION TIME MEANS LATER RACING. WHICH MEANS OHHH I CANT HAVE MY KIDS OUT THERE PAST 11:00 THATS TOO LATE SO WELL STAY HOME NEXT WEEK AND WATCH MOVIES. AND I LIKE NOT HAVING THE MODIFIEDS LAST ALL THE TIME. NOT SAYING THAT CARS IN OTHER CLASSES DONT BUT THE MODIFIEDS HAVE SOME BIG TIME SPONSORS AND IVE SEEN WHERE THE SPONSOR LEAVES BEFORE THE MODIFIEDS RACE BECAUSE THE SHOW RAN TO LATE. JMO BUT I THINK EVERYTHING IS GOOOOOD. IF ITS NOT ONE THING ITS THE OTHER NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA BE HAPPY .

89 CREWMEMBER

EVEN IF I UTILIZE MY TIME WISELY AT INTERMISSIN THE CONCESSION LINES ARE STILL LONG AND WE WIND UP MISSING THE START OF A RACE FROM HAVING TO TAKE A WIZZZZ AND GOING TO CONCESSION STAND ETC... ANYWAY I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THE TRACK. AND LIKE YOU GUYS SAID YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE SO.... I LOVE RACING AND AM A DIEHARD RACING FINATIC SO IF STS SEES FIT TO CONTINUE RUNNING IT THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE THEM FEED BACK FROM WHAT I HAVE HERD FROM FRIENDS THAT GO OUT THERE .

THANKS BHC :ph34r:

BHC,

First of all, we (the racers) appreciate you supporting the track every week. Without you and without us, the track couldn't make it. It's a "team" effort. Where I am going with this is this...the track managment must make the fans happy and the make the racers happy. Almost impossible, but I think Owen and his crew are doing a fantastic job trying to balance the act. The modifieds are South Texas Speedway's premier class that is scheduled to race every week. I don't want to sound like a whiny ass, but we don't want a touring series to come in and race before us. They get the advantage of a better track plus they can load up and leave sooner. We do however, understand that we must be scheduled as late in the show as possible. But, there you go, you have to find that happy medium. And the concession thing, I don't think they would make that much more money by making the show longer (especially with no beer sales). The feedback I have received from fans and the racers is great with the shows lasting only until 10:30 to 11:00. This is all strictly my opinion. Anyway, thanks again for the support.

Mike Riley

yeah we ran i got screwed by the 18 its ok though guess it doesnt payoff driven nice. Some people never change. Its cool though i ran in second place the whole race tryed to get first and the bam. But hey there still the whole season to go and it can only get better with the car. Had no setup last night and still did good.

Archived